Kid reviews for Super Wings

Super Wings Poster Image

Good for 1, 2, and 3 year olds

Every show is the same. There is nothing good about this show. All the characters are braggy.

stereotypical and racially questionable

After watching just a few episodes of this show I have seen them go to China and Italy with everyone with the same pale skin color and brown hair. This is not teaching children that diversity and different looks from different races is normal but really the opposite. How are kids supposed to learn if this is what they're exposed to?

That is what a kid wants in the world!

See, I love Super wings because it has these robot-powered airplanes. My favorite part of the show is that they make a rip off to Special Agent Oso, because in most of the episode they meet humans and help them, just like Oso.

Why Bother?

This Cartoon Has No Redeeming Qualities At All. The Problems With This Show Are: It's Not Educational, The Voice Acting Is Awful, The Fact That Don't Question How They Are Talking To A Sentient Plane, How The Heck He Can Get To Their Location In 15 Seconds When It Would Normally Take Someone A Few Hours To A Day To Get There And Many More Problems Which I Can Go On About. When This Show Comes On, My 10 Month Old Brother And My 4 Year Old Sister Do Not Pay Attention And I'm Glad They Don't. This Cartoon Is Horrendously Awful And I Wouldn't Recommend It To No-one. If You Want To Be Taught Something Good, Watch Cartoons Like Team Umizoomi Or Super Why, They Have More Educational Value This Pile Of Rubbish They Call A 'Educational Cartoon'.
very educational for kids to learn