Kid reviews for Survivor

Survivor Poster Image

BEST SHOW EVER

This is the best show ever, please watch no. It gets you so hooked so you couldn't stop watching! I think there are some iffy moments like hen Varner outed Zeke as transgender in Game Changers, and when Dan as accused of inappropriately touching the female contestants in Island of the Idols. Thats why I say it is 12 and up. I started watching this when I was 11, but I didn't see any iffy moments like that. I am 12 now, and I am fine with watching those moments, as long as kids know it is wrong. BUT SERIOUSLY WATCH THIS SHOW IMMEDIATELY!!!

Awesome!

I began watching this show at about 10 during covid so did my 7 year old sister(was 6 at the time) and she loves it and it is totally appropriate. I love this show and I think it is great for all ages. Most swear words are bleeped out and same with private parts, they are blurred. Survivor is nail-biting and a great show to binge on. Totally reccomend!

Stupendous Superior Survivor is the king of all shows.

Did you know that Survivor has won four emmy-awards? Survivor is a game show where 16-20 people(depending on the season) come to compete in an ultimate survival show where they must learn to adapt to scarce food and water and still have enough energy to compete in challenges and vote people out. Some shows have extremely poor camera work but on Survivor that will never be the case. Ever since Survivor has aired there has always been an interesting twist every season, to wait and see what this twist is is nail-biting. Sometimes even multiple but this makes it evermore interesting. The overarching story is repetitive but you couldn’t even tell! On shows they might do life threatening things just to get views. Survivor does not put lives on the line to do that. The sound quality on Survivor is the finest you will ever see. They feature music you may have never even heard before which makes it more interesting. Do you still think that all shows are corny? Well you should think that most are but some outshine the rest like Survivor. So next time you turn on your T.V. get HULU and watch “Survivor''.”

why is this so good?

I love this show! It’s a perfect family show and entirely addictive! there is some ‘violence’ but it’s not real violence, it’s challenges where they compete in the water/beach…etc. there is some flirting and couples but it isn’t the main focus. also, people used to wear lots of skimpy bathing suits, but I think the game is changing and maybe less of that is happening. I love this show and Sandra is definitely the Survivor Queen lol! highly recommend as a family (or by yourself) reality show.

Minor Language at times

First, Survivor is an amazing show, and is easily one of the best and most family friendly reality shows there is. The only concern is that there is minor language, and occasionally some sexual content (especially season 6 and 16.)

Survivor is the best reality tv show ever

pls watch this show i am so mad that s41 isnt out yet because this show is so good, anyways please watch it. Thank u

AWESOME SHOW

This show is awesome. The fact that it is a reality TV show shows how it actually happened in REAL LIFE. Also, candidates compete for a million dollars so they are really trying hard.

great for kids

i watched first five min and got sucked in as long as your kids dont mind swearing and the occasion of blood or choping of a rats head then it is fine

The Worlds Best Show!!!

It’s a great show for older kids. The early seasons of the show are for teens but by season 28 it’s safe for most kids age 7-8+. Seasons like season 20 are not appropriate for younger kids because there is a scene where a woman gets her bra pulled off.