Parent reviews for That '70s Show

That '70s Show Poster Image

definitely not for kids under 16

there's no way kids under 16 should be allowed to watch this, i dont even think this is suitable for kids that are 16, i mean there's so much talk about sex, and very innapropriate messages. like the charachter that played in the tv show was 14 and was kissing other cast members that were at least 20. not to talk about the amount of drugs that is talked and used in the show. if you dont want sexually active teen at 14 with pot and weird friends at your household, you better restrict access to this show for your children.

2 people found this helpful.

quit sheelding your kids

you shouldnt sheald your kids from stuff they already now Im 11 and I love this show and plus it fun with good humer and shows kids what the 70s was like ,my favorite characters are michal jacky and fez

1 person found this helpful.

Very funny show, but the casual use of marijuana is troubling

The show is very funny, but I can't help thinking it should not be watched by younger viewers. Two weeks ago I was laughing along with my 13 year old niece as we talked about some of the funnier episodes. She knew what they were doing in the "Circle Scenes". Yesterday she was implicated in a pot smoking incident at school. I can't help but think the normalized portrayal of the pot smoking factored in to her decision to experiment at such a young age.

not rated for age

This is suitable for adults only

This show I say is for adults only. The sexual content of this show makes it unsuitable for anyone under 17 years of age. I don't thank any child should watch this show.

Great!

Pretty good. I first watched this show with my mom when I was 11 years old. Really, the only problem is, some scenes the characters are smoking pot. There is also a lot of sexual references. It also normalizes smoking. Besides that, if you get the references to sex and drugs, you should watch it!
It brings back 70's nostalgia to all the newer generations. It's funny, creative, and it's always interesting. The characters are great. Honestly almost all the main characters are great. And If you watch at a young age (like I did), that 70's nostalgia will stick with you forever. I still have memories of watching this show is a 8-9 year old kid. Before I knew what that pot circle was all about. But anyways This show will hold a place in your heart no matter what age your are.

another great comedy that didn’t need a laugh track

i absolutely love this show! i watched this with my parents when i was 13 and it’s definitely for that age range! there’s lots of references to marijuana because it’s the 70s but they never show on screen smoking. multiple instances of characters getting high but nothing that they shouldn’t know. this is maybe one of the most memorable shows due to the great characters

One of the funniest shows

That 70s show is one of the funniest shows on tv with great characters who work well off each other. Shows great flashbacks to the 70s but doesn’t rely on it all the characters have there thing that makes them who they are which is one of the best things about the show.

That 70´s Show

Ok I have not finished the show but I will get to why later on Seasons 1-5 These seasons are the best the jokes were funny every time the dad said foot up my ass it would make you shake in your seat and every story line was interesting. The weed circle is funny. The language is not that bad. Neither is the sexual inneuendo and references. But after season 5 they were losing steam and it wasnt as funny as it used to be. 8/10 because of the final two seasons.

Fun. Any eleven year old gets all the sex and drug references.