Kid reviews for That '70s Show

That '70s Show Poster Image

very sexual

not good for anyone under the age of 18. very sexual and innapropriate. they don't show too much, but it is always obvious when someone is going to "do it". not good at all.

Real bland.

No good role models makes it hard to enjoy a show like this.

Bland and boring

I had high expectations for this tv show. I quickly lost taste in this laughless comedy for teens

Great show

Loved this show as a kid!

This show is hilarious because of some of the characters even though their is a lot of sexual talking and theirs swearing but I laugh every time I hear bad words because I hear bad words in school a lot especially from the kids in my school and theirs almost a lot of drinking

15+?!

Okay, I'm not saying that this show is completely appropriate, or that every tween should watch it. If your middle schooler has seen Friends, The Big Bang Theory, The Office, ect. you should let them watch this. If you decide to let your child watch That 70s Show make sure you tell them about the dangers of drinking/drugs because the characters are not the best role models. also my favorite characters are jackie because I like her style and fez cause he's funny

One of the best shows ever!

As you can tell from the title, Its a really good show. Its funny, charming, and just a great way of showing what teenagers did in the 70s. It really gets the feel and look of it in my opinion. As a 13 year old, I'd say its appropriate for kids my age. (It does have sex and drugs though)

Hilarious

It represents the 70s quite well, as it’s got enough sex, drugs, and rock n roll (lol). It’s also my favorite live action sitcom of all time, the characters are so relatable and I think the show kept going strong throughout all 8 seasons. If you’re a tween or teen and you like rock music I definitely recommend this show.

The show is hilarious, I think it should be targeted to teens, and adults because the character Red heavily swears, as well does the rest of the cast. After the first half of the first season, Red uses a lot of insults, mainly consisting of calling the kids "dumb***es", and threatening to "stick my foot up your ***". And sex is both implied, but "shown" in episodes, for example, in the episode, "Water Tower", Eric walks in on his parents, being intimate. Kelso is with a new woman, what seems like every 5 episodes. Fez is perverted, and makes lots of innuendos. Jackie (and a lot of the time Red) are insanely racist against Fez, because he's foreign (we don't know his real name, or where he's from). Hyde is a pothead conspiracy theorist, and throughout the series, he relieves cash in front of the adults, and he says something like,"Holy crap, this could buy me a monster bag of (remembers Red and Kitty are near him)... MARSHMALLOWS." The cast is shown in a 360 shot smoking marijuana. Though it's never shown, or referenced to as "marijuana". The person ahead of the camera is smoking the pot, then right before the camera moves to the next person, they hand it over to the person next to them. They are shown lighting incense sticks to mask the smell. And Leo, is a hippie, who doesn't remember anything before yesterday, other than the day he came back from war, in a car that had potheads in it, an then he himself became one. The show is great for kids older than 12, because at this point most kids know what is going on. The show is very quotable, especially a lot of Leo's one liners about stuff he thinks. Like at one point in the last season he complains that a TV show is on, while they're working (I think) and they tell him that their store doesn't have a TV. And he says that it doesn't change the fact that it's on. But in the end, it's a great show with many nice plot lines.