Parent reviews for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Poster Image

Love This Show

It is a very funny cartoon about a boy who solves problems with his friends and his robot dog. The only bad thing about this show is that parents are treated like they know nothing.

Similar to Dexter's Laboratory Except Jimmy actually has friends

I personally think that it's heavily influenced by a show Cartoon Network had been airing before and during Jimmy Neutron's run. Interestingly I think this one is more appropriate than Dexter as Dexter hardly ever socialized in his series but Jimmy has friends. I know that Dexter is supposed to be based on a higher functioning Autistic person, but Jimmy is also socially akward but still makes friends whereas Dexter doesn't and bickers with his older sister DeeDee. Jimmy Neutron has a female antagonist as well but their issues are not superficial like it is in Dexter's Laboratory. I will say that alot of people think that it's a rip-off but to me this is actually the better show (just like in the Pokemon vs Digimon argument where Pokemon came out slightly before Digimon but Digimon is a better cartoon not counting Fusion).

I would rate Jimmy Neuron 192/45 because it perfectly captures the essence of teenage angst. Wanting to escape, going to space, building a robotic dog to rebel against your parents, It is great. Also Carl Wheezers elements of vocal outbursts are beautiful and make me cry everytime. This show is emotional, and so am I when I watch it. 11/10 would not rate again

not what I expected

There was a lot of "stupid" and "idiot". It's just not needed.

*singing* This is the theme song...of JIMMY NEUTRON!!!

I loved this show to death! Sadly,it got cancelled.Planet Sheen is good,BUT Jimmy Nuetron was WAY better! This show cracked me up and it was just an AWESOME SHOW! Parents,you should introduce this show to your kids!

GOTTA BLAST!!!

I used to love this show so much and I still do! It's disappointing, though, that the creators made Planet Sheen, and that is the worst Nick show next to Fanboy and Chumchum. They should have kept making more Jimmy Neutron episodes cause they are funny and awesome! Parents, this is a great show for your kids ages 5 and up!

Excellent!

This is one of the best cartoons i've EVER seen! It is very funny and has decent animation.So Jimmy Nuetron lays right up there with SpongeBob,Hey Arnold,and The Simpsons as the 4th best show in history.NOT a dreck Nickelodeon show like Nick News,Hey Dude,ChalkZone,ect.

Cool Except Nude Scenes In A Few Episodes

My Favorite Show! Except Theres A Few Nude Parts And Some Episodes Like In When Pants Attack That Is Not My FAVORITE Episode When Jimmy,Carl,Sheen, And Cindy's Pants Go Crazy And There Pants Run Away And You See Them In There Underpants That Is Not Age Good For Kids That Are Young And Cindys Pants Run Away Too And Shes In HER Underpants At Recess Very Not Cool. And In Jimmy Goes To College He Is Told By Some Student In College That He Has To Be Alone In The Classroom With Him No One In The Classroom Naked And You Don't Really See His Butt But His Hips I Think So. And A Women And Teacher Comes In And The Women Was Yelling "Ahh! Its A Naked Boy!" And The Class Goes Haywire