Kid reviews for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Poster Image

This is where my little Jimmy is named after

Really entertaining.

Man, the show was supposed to be educational (it was funded my the American Education People or something), but just came of as really ridiculous, which is great! That’s what us kids enjoy. There are NO positive role models and the characters don’t learn anything from their mistakes, just like actual kids. There are a few adult jokes, ex “Baby-making is very hard, trust me,” and there’s one episode where Jimmy has a bully on his hands, but the parents take it has a crush and the mother tries to force the dad into giving him “The Talk”. Man, why am I reviewing this, i was watching Leafy and somehow got on this website reviewing a weird 90’s show. Anyways, go watch Jimmy Neutron it’s cool.

Ok at best

Not my favorite Nick show but I could see how someone could get really deep into it.

Dexter laboratory on nickelodeon

Cool show awesome theme song great jokes cool and creative inventions great voice acting awesome villians clever writing jimmy cindy carl sheen and libby was likeable funny memes it had a crossover with the fairly odd parents good animation it stays true to the movie and brain blast was awesome but here the bad parts profeser calamitous was underused some toilet humor non main characters are ugly animation is a little medicre but good planet sheen was terrible and dna production canceled season 4 and bolbi was a stupid and anoying character

jimmy is a gines

it mackes kids smart like me

it's good

It's good, with good characters and nice plots.

A very creative show!

This should be one of the shows that shows on nicktoons in the daytime. its very kid freindly! its sad it airs at 5am because of all the garbage shows like breadwinners and sanjay and craig. i record it to watch it.

Jimmy Neutron

This show has witty humor and it's funny. Great messages and great role models (except for Cindy). Bring it back on the air.

I loved it as a kid...

I STILL DO! This was one of my favorite Nicktoons. I used to watch it all the time, I've seen every episode. The CGI was nice, the theme song was epic, and it was so funny. Bring this goldmine back Nick! It was a classic!

I can't believe Nick would cancel such a great show.

I LOVED this show. It brings back happy memories. It's so d**n funny and the theme song is awesome. This show is perfection, I love it. JIMMY NEUTRON ROCKS!