All member reviews for The Amanda Show

Variety show cast claws for cheap laughs.

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 4, 2009

kid will luv it

kids will luv this show! i know i do!!!!!

Adult Written byhamstergurl09 September 19, 2012

Classic

I LOVED this show as a kid. While the gags tend to be juvenile, you can't deny that this show easily made you laugh out loud. This is perfect for tweens. For teenagers and even some people in their early twenties there's a major nostalgia factor with this show as well (I'm fifteen, for the record, my profile says otherwise). I also think that for young women and aspiring comedians, Amanda Bynes at this age (not so much now, but AT THIS AGE) was a very positive roll model. A lot of people have the belief that women or kids can't be funny, but Amanda and the rest of the cast proved that wrong.

Adult Written byChuck Reid March 16, 2012

This is a funny sitcom!

Its like a mix of All That and ICarly.Its a funny sketch show like All That and the host is a girl like ICarly.This show is REALLY funny.

Parent of a 7, 12, and 13 year old Written byMimi9496 April 9, 2008

Slap Stick

Some parts of this show are funny, but others are just weird entertainment for younger kids. I am on the fence about this show. If there were something else on, I'd rather my kids watch the other show than this show.

Teen, 15 years old Written byprincesspr12 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 March 29, 2012

Eh...

I watched some episodes on YouTube and I didn't really laugh at it. I tried to find something funny, but the only one that was sorta funny was "The Literals", a skit about a family who takes things literally, but even that could've been better, like some of the jokes were too obvious, it made them less funny than it could've been. Another thing about the show is that the laugh track seems overplayed, and it doesn't help that most of the jokes aren't funny. I'm just not really a fan of it...

Kid, 11 years old Written bygir_baby_gir February 22, 2012

unimpressed!!

Personally, this show is kind of stupid. It's not like spongebob, where it's so stupid it's entertaining. It's stupid to where you hate it after fifteen minutes. enough said.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykaratedude April 9, 2008

Hmmm...

I used to think this show was hilarious. But as I've grown older it's not as funny to me. There's usually at least one laugh out loud moment in every episode. This is basically Amanda Bynes's version of All That. It's only a little violent and that's all.

Adult Written byjillianlovescats April 9, 2008

Nickoldeon please bring the Amanda Show back!

The Naked Brothers Band is so dumb!
The Amanda Show is way better!

Kid, 9 years old Written byNickTwo April 9, 2008

Crap

This show is damn crap

Adult Written byleleale_8 February 27, 2009

the amanda show

the amanda show, i love it

Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Even on Reruns, Amanda Bynes is still going strong!!!

Man, there hasn't been an new episode of The Amanda Show for quite some time now. Even though All That is out of Nickelodeon, this show is the only sketch comedy show left on Nickelodeon. The fake advertisements, the Dancing Lobsters, Hillbilly Moment, and everything else in the show is all hilarious!!! There has to be more new episodes of Amanda, why air it when there are no upcoming episodes. Come on Nickelodeon, make more episodes!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byoscarteen132003 April 9, 2008

The Amanda Show is a comedy show by Amanda Bynes whose carrer went sky high since she joined All That. She is just about the funniest person I ever saw. She can just put a smile on anyone's face.

Kid, 10 years old March 8, 2013

Really Good

It is an amazing show with funny skits. It is appropriate and balances races somebody had said there are only whites NO! In the girls room skit there is a girl. If you say it's boring you probably are boring or have no sense of humor. It is a wonderful show for children. Have you see the shows on television today dancing,kissing,revealing outfits!

Kid, 10 years old August 20, 2012

AMANDA SHOW

the amanda show features some smoking from tony pajamas (character) and some violence like hitting people with objects. there is some education value in some skits though.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

Very funny

I like this show I don't agree that it's iffy from age 8-11.

Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2012

OMG

WHAT???? 8??? MY 6YR OLD SIS WATCHES THIS!!!! it is soooo funny B-

Kid, 11 years old Written bysmallkit2 December 30, 2011

Love it!

Like so random but Way better made in 2000

Kid, 10 years old Written bysmilyface December 5, 2009

funny

I can't believe they canceled it! It was a show I would watch all the time. I had shows recorded on a Television company but then I switched it to another company that didn't have the channel it was on. Now I have nothing to watch. I loved the hilbillys knock, knock. Who's there? baseball bat. Baseball bat who? I'm gonna hit you in the head with a baseball bat. hahahahaha

Kid, 12 years old Written bythe boy in the ... November 9, 2009

LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show is halairouse!!!!! It's sooooooo FUNNY!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!