All member reviews for The Aquabats! Super Show!

Gleefully absurd kids' superhero show has cartoon violence.

Parent Written byAmbrose Bielecki March 6, 2012

30 Minutes of Goofy Fun Each Week on the Hub: The Aquabats Super Show

Think Mighty Morphin Power Rangers schlock with a more entertaining and campy delivery. These guys don't take themselves the least bit seriously. The effects are ridiculously lame, intentionally so, and the acting is rigid, intentionally so. Christian Jacobs had this idea for an Aquabats show years ago... but got no takers. Once it was "Christian Jacobs - creator of Yo Gabba Gabba".. suddenly people were returning his calls in regards to the show. Just keep that in mind when you let your kids watch this: "this guy created Yo Gabba Gabba, so it's written with kids in mind"... not some 30 minute toy commercial like you'll find on the broadcast networks. Will you find any embedded lessons like Yo Gabba Gabba contains? Probably not. But will your kids enjoy watching 5 goofball "super heroes" save the day each week in a non threatening environment? Absolutely!

Parent Written byDaisy79 May 18, 2012

THE BEST EVER!

This show is entertaining for both children and adults. There are jokes meant for children and adults. It is great for the whole family to get together and watch!

Parent Written byMominmsp January 29, 2013

HORRIBLE SHOW

My 6 1/2 year old watched a few episodes and seemed to enjoy it. Then, on the 5th or 6th episode, there was a girl whose eyes turned gray and her neck grew about 5 feet long, and my son was so freaked out we had to go to bed with the lights on. He kept staring at me all night, trying to make sure that I wasn't going to turn into a monster like the girl did. Who knows how many months it will take to get rid of that image. This really makes me angry. I wish shows like this did not exist.

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2013

So Dumb,But It's Funny

Hilarious. This show is absolutely ridiculous. It's so dumb you will not stop laughing. I have no idea how these people came up with this stuff,but I am glad they did. It's random,bizarre,dumb, but it's funny.Everyone should watch this show,it is pure awesomeness.

Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2013

Best show ever!

This is my favorite show!!!!All it is,is our favorite superheroes fighting crime in a funny and musical way!!!!This may be a little scary for a 4 year old,but,I would say ages 6+ would love it!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written bypoppykata April 1, 2013

Best show ever

The Aquabats! Super Show! might just look like a super goofy tv show, but It also has deeper messages. Like when Eaglebones was being selfish and wouldn't let the team help, he then later said he was sorry and asked for help