Kid reviews for The Brady Bunch

The Brady Bunch Poster Image

Great show i watched it with my 7 year old brother we bolth really enjoyed

~It’s a really good show ! ~

I think that this is a really good show for kids that are 6 and up. ~ It shows the values of a true family (even if they were step kids). Sometimes I forget they are step kids because they fight and fuss and forgive like real family. ~ Even Alice was part of the family. There isn’t any language other than like ‘ heck’ ‘gosh’ or ‘gee’ . There isn’t any hidden meanings to things kids or parents say. ~ Unless your dirty minded. ~ It’s one of the cleanest family shows from back then.

Amazing

This show is so awesome! I might not be a 60s and 70s kid but I love this show. Most of the time, the kids are great role models and help teach you lessons. This show teaches you not to be rude and not to smoke in a heartwarming family story that everyone can enjoy! This show is good and many kids will relate to the feelings of other characters. Rarely is there violence. The kids go on dates but besides kissing, nothing goes past the line. Overall, this is a wonderful family show!!!!!!

I loved it!

I watched an episode of this show when I was seven years old and immediately watched two more. It has everything (I think) that a parent could want in a tv show for their kids: good humor, great messages, relatable characters for all ages, and nothing at all inappropriate! I said age 7 and up because I think that’s when your child could start to appreciate the jokes, but it would really be good for 6 and up children.

Good role models and occasin violence

This movie is really good. Families will love this sweet, lough-out loud tv-show. This also shows great messages throughout the episodes . There's a great lesson in every brady bunch episodes. Mild violence is mildly/briefly seen in some episodes. Ocassin fights and bulling.

Obbsesive classic

I love this show sooooo much! I’ve watched each episode at least 15 times and no I am not exaggerating. I’ve been to the house and have so much merch. It’s so good and I would choose it over any other show. It’s totaly not inappropriate and they only drinked in like 3 episodes. The oldest son once tries smoking, but overall the kids are great role models (most of the time)

Perfect old show for bored (and not bored) kids!

This is a great show! There are 5 seasons with 4 disks for each. It is about 6 kids who become a family, with 2 parents and a housekeeper. There are a few episodes that might be scary for anyone below 8, but only a little. These episodes contain dating, kissing and scenes of the parents in bed, but nothing too inappropriate. These episodes are perfect for kids looking for a great TV show!

I LOVE THIS SHOW

This has to be the best show I've ever watched! I just finished the series ( the whole 5 seasons and all 118 episodes ) and I loved all of the episodes! Though there is a few uncomfortable moments, it is overall an awesome show!

A Classic - Somewhat outdated

If your family likes this show go for it, keep in mind some kids might not appreciate the slow moving pace. One thing I think it is important to mention is that the show has some extremely outdated ideas, especially about gender. Obviously, I understand that most old shows will have outdated concepts, but as someone who watches many, this one in particular has not aged as well. At various points in the series Mr. Brady makes casual sexist comments to Mrs. Brady that go completely unchecked. There are episodes where Marsha is discouraged from being a boy scout, and when she states she is for "Women's Lib" where the reactions from the characters are just plain cringy. I have to admit at my age it's kind of funny to watch those shows just to see how different it is, but very young children could be influenced by it.