Parent and Kid Reviews on

The Flintstones Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 23 kid reviews

Sort by:

Even decades later, one of the best cartoons of all time!

A "grand" show for ages 7+

GRAND DAD FLEENTSTONES

AMAZING :D

This was the best show before the simpsons, so who doesn't like it! It is like the best 1960's show out there! (btw grand dad)

Grand High Quality Show

would give a 7 stars if I could.

Yabba-Dabba Doo! A Flintstones' Review for you!

Bamm Bamm, Pebbles, Barney, Fred, Wilma and Betty are ALL the main characters. They all are so talented. Like Bamm Bamm able to be the strongest. Pebbles able to talk at a young age, Barney able to make me crack up (seriously xD) Fred able to make me laugh with his goofy fashion, Wilma able to make me cry at scenes, and Betty...She's all the same :) You gotta watch this. Thank you, Joseph Barbara and William Hanna, for giving the Earth a beautiful and comedic show.

Yabbadabbadoo!

Childhood memories! YAY!

I remember watching The Flintstones when I was younger! Funny moments EVERYWHERE! Perfect,just PERFECT! One of the best cartoons EVER!

Ages 5 and up and no one under welcome without an Parent

This is good but I think it now as a Chewed up Gum or Chum

A classic animated sitcom.

While the animation is severely limited, the show still manages to be visually appealing, which is more than I can say of Hanna-Barbera's shows from a decade later. If you're a cartoon fan, regardless of your age, you will enjoy this show. I recommend the first two seasons, before Pebbles was born. It jumped the shark around then. Parents might need to know that Fred uses language like "chump" and "knuckle head", but deep down he cares about his wife and his friends.

Yabba-Dabba-Do!!!

A wholesome H.B. classic. Fred's very fuNNy.