Kid reviews for The Good Night Show

The Good Night Show Poster Image

Worth Watching

Ah, yes, "The Good Night Show" I remembered this. Anyhoo, "The Good Night Show" is definitely one of the more better children's shows in terms of its educational value, sense of fun and memorable theme songs. Unlike many other educational children's television shows, "The Good Night Show" is bearable for older people (That is, parents and older siblings) to watch with youngsters. Granted that "Good Night Show" could be just another hyperactive, over-the-top and God awful children's show (That is, "Playschool"), "the Good Night Show" is clean, shiny, safe, suburban fun and it isn't migraine inducing. So, to conclude, "The Good Night Show" is a great, clean and fun show that I'd highly recommend for parents to let their youngsters watch.

TGNS Review

I'm pretty sure this show doesn't come on now, but this show was AMAZING. I watched this all the time when I was 5 and 6 years old. It's a good way to wind your child down for the night with all their favorite characters and you can even do yoga and learn a little sign language. Beautiful show.

e.g. Perfect for preschoolers, older kids might think it is silly

My sister watches it before bed every night. Nina and Star teach you spanish and are very calm to help settle down a preschooler. They encourage you to do your best and play games and sing songs