Kid reviews for The Last Dance

The Last Dance Poster Image

Terrific Michael Jordan docu has cursing, mature topics.

1 person found this helpful.

So good

I watched it when i was nine I understud most of it swearing such as s**t. F**k and a truck load of drug use and alcohol but if you’re child is mature brilliant

1 person found this helpful.

Frequent use of "f**k."

Amazing docuseries! Great messages about working hard and achieving goals! Only bad thing is really bad language. F**k is NOT BLEEPED OUT on Netflix. Neither is s**t or b***h. Very bad language but amazing docuseries.

I love basketball

Michael Jordan and the bulls are one of the greatest basketball dynasties there is. I am a Portland trail blazer fan but watching this made me know more about the bulls than anything anyone could read. Also, Jordan’s perseverance and hard working ness is amazing. And btw there is a lot of swearing.

Amazing

Didn't know much about Michael Jordan before watching this. Word of warning: must be watched with parents some bad language

Hi

Ok so this is a really good show it shows what you can do when you are determined and yes there is curse words but they are mostly all bleeped out and you can watch the TV 14 one

The last dance is a wonderful docuseries about the Michael Johnson era Chicago Bulls. When I think about a documentary or docuseries, I think of boring (informative too but:) stuff. I do not think of a series filled with excitement and politics and anger and at throughout it all, passion. You don't necessarily need to be a basketball fan to enjoy this, I mean it's Michael Jordan! I used to be a huge basketball fan like 2 years ago but lost interest.. This is really helping me revive it. There's swearing and some drugs but otherwise clean. I highlyrecommend this for anyone, but this is a must watch for basketball fans.

Great docu-series about MJ and the Bulls!

There is cursing in the uncensored version such as f--k, s--t, son of a b---h, and so on. The cursing is mostly all in a playful and joking way towards other players and teammates and not to be taken too seriously. The series is funny and really interesting. There isn't much sexual content discussed. Gambling, drugs, and alcohol are discussed briefly. There is a great message about work ethic and success.

great doc on mike jordan

The only restriction I think is the language, and drinking/drugs. They use words like s--t, son of a b--ch, and f bombs are bleeped. Talk about smoked weed and cocaine, adults briefly drink. But this is an amazing doc on Mike and all Basketball fans will love it!

Great Michael Jordan documentary

Great film the language was a problem. There was at least 3 swears and a use of freakin’ and in the middle of the documentary they mentioned Michael’s friends in a room having drugs with women.