Kid reviews for The Mentalist

The Mentalist Poster Image

Amazing

My family watched this show together. Overall I didn’t want to see it end. There is a lot of gory things in this show. Also has stuff to do with human trafficking and more. Some episodes get very violent. I would not recommend this show for anyone below 12 it could be traumatizing. Overall I think that this is an amazing show to watch with your teenage kids.

One of my favorite shows

IMO the Mentalist ranks right up there with NCIS and criminal minds. Lockable characters and interesting storylines. Patrick Jane is awesome!

Algunas veces si contiene unas escenas con sangre pero es un poco moderado en ese tema, pero si recomiendo verla con un acompañante mayor de edad, la historia te engancha desde el principio y te divertirás con las aventuras de Patrick

One of the greatest shows I ever watched !

Along with House MD, The Big Bang Theory, Top Gear and Lie to me, The Mentalist is probably my favorite. The story is 5/5 stars, characters are often too impulsive and shallow ( less professional ) 4/5 stars, it’s intellectual show and the better you are at reading people, psychology etc. the more you will like The Mentalist series. Another con is that the action scenes are often too short and also shallow, hardly you can get into it, for me it’s 3/5 stars for action. Most alive and interested you feel when it’s a case of Red John ( the serial killer ). I love The Mentalist series for its aesthetics and vibes it gives me. Drink tea folks ! Bladea

Awesome

This show is awesome. It is one of the cleanest shows on TV these days. Jane is very clever and I like how the show uses humor. It gets pretty intense in some episodes but it's nothing a 10 year old can't handle. There is some inappropriate stuff but definetly not very often. Very Good Show. Watch it.

Honest Review

It's a really great show but before u read this review I would like to recommend 'Monk' as a better alternative to this show. Here are some things bout the show:- 1) It's quite entertaining so u won't get bored 2) The mentalist is a very charming person but not a great role model 3) It has some swearing but nothing kids can't rlly take. 4) U can watch it with ur family. I still recommend the show 'Monk' as a good alternative

Good Show, But Not Good Role Models

The mentalist is a show about a man (Patrick Jane) trying to get revenge on a serial killer who killed his wife and daughter. Probably doesn't sound so good, but in reality there is some goodness to it. For example Patrick Jane is bright and inspires teens to use their surroundings to get answers. It is very fascinating to see how Jane solves each case. Even though Jane is trying to get revenge he learns that revenge isn't the answer. This show has strong violence, drinking as a form of stress relieving, and some sexual content. Parents should know their child before allowing them to watch!

Ok show not for young kids but not too bad.

Mentalist is that bad if a show. First before I start my review I want to talk about what this show is about. It is about a guy who is very smart and one day he gets caught doing a crime and has to work for some cops that solve murder cases. There is this villain named red John who you don't see yet and the main character wants revenge because he killed his family. I not k ow what's wrong with violonce 24 is worse and they have a smaller rating but T times the mentalist usually has shootings at the end and people get drunk sometimes and get Into fights. Drinking and use of drugs ain't really a prob. Onetime s you may see a character drinking some beer or wind but they don't get to drunk. The sow is actully very funny when you get to know James (the main character). Out of all the show is great for old kids and older.

Good show but you have to be mature enough

Young people shouldn't watch this show. The murders and Red John scenes are gruesome.

The Mentalist (:

I really love this show.. It is extremely funny and charming, and the violence is not too bad = even though the main story line involving the serial killer Red John is a bit gory it still isnt that disturbing. And there definitely are positive role models - for example the boss of the bureau Teresa Lisbon who is not only a great cop fighting the crime quite successfuly but also a very kind and strong woman.