Kid reviews for The O.C.

The O.C. Poster Image

very good

I think this is an excellent show and it is definetly a show for teens 12 and up, most teens would be able to handle the content in this show

A work of art

This show is amazing and so entertaining. So many characters serve as amazing role models. Ryan will do anything to protect his loved ones, despite facing consequences. Sandy ADOPTS Ryan because he knows he has potential. Kirsten is the sweetest person on earth. Seth is a good friend to all and a good brother to Ryan. Summer realizes that being popular isn’t everything and she’s an amazing friend to Marissa. Marissa shows the darker sides, struggling with family issues and substance abuse. Sex is there, but not over the top.

One of the best teen shows out there

The O.C. is funny and over the top without being trashy or unrealistic. It has drama and also has important messages about family. It's sweet but not boring, and the characters are all so well developed. However, one of the main characters drinks too much alcohol and at one point in season 1 overdoses on some type of medication. While the show doesn't deal with this character's issues as much as it should, you definitely see the repercussions of her actions. Also there's some sex and violence but the violence is more present in the later seasons and the main character who is violent at first, changes and grows.

Suitable for mature audiences

Great TV show on Stan at the moment. Just from watching the first episode I was hooked and binged watched it all night.

Great show has sex, drinking...

The O.C. is a great show but has tons of sex, discussions of sex, kissing, and relationships. It also has drug use, and alcohol is frequent on the show and many characters often get drunk.

Read

Change Rated TV-14: Physical Violence, Brief Nudity, Swearing, and Drugs

OC IS FANTASTIC=> WATHING IT SINCE I WAS 10

nothing to say really: I LOVE THIS SERIE; and this already since I was eight. there may be a little to much drinking, sex or violence. and marissa isn't the great role model. But they get through everything. There are some bad scenes, but that just makes it even more interesting :)

Perfect for teens, not for kids.

Well I love this show. It is a great show fr me to watch with my older siblings however, anybody under 14 should not watch this show. 13 is iffy if you are mature. This show deals with alot of sexuality which is not appropriate for young children. This show is directed at a teen audience and it have the TV-14 rating for a reason.

sandys a great role model and great show.bad rolemodles luke,trey, kaitlyn, oliver.ok they have sex a few times it doesnt show jack.