All member reviews for The Saddle Club

Kid, 9 years old Written byPinky April 9, 2008

Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byWrigbe August 26, 2010

Horse mad girls love it - but it can encourage catty behaviour

Well my horse-mad daughter and her friends adore it.
Its OK. But I think parents should watch it and discuss it with their children. Sometimes the girls on the show can be quite mean and spiteful to each other (even the ones that are meant to be nice). I don't think they always provide the best role models although they are probably quite accurate it terms of how tween girls actually behave.
From memory the books are better.

Kid, 12 years old Written byhorsenrider April 17, 2010

Go The Saddle Club!!!! :)

Awesome show for any horse lover. The girls display good teamwork together and are excellent role models for other kids. I believe that their are some educational values that I have picked up on, but mostly about horses, not schoolwork. Season 1 and 2 are my personal favourite, they start to get a little corny in season 3 but it is still worth watching. The old cast is the best!
I am 12 years old, own 3 horses and have learnt so many good traits since I started watching the saddle club.

Teen, 15 years old Written bykbug April 9, 2008

i love watching the saddle club

i started watching the saddle club in 2001 and its lie my own aprah show

Kid, 8 years old Written bymouselili April 27, 2009

I love this series!

i love horses and the book and movie series! the movies are so realistic and so are the books! i would like to learn how to ride them and i would like to live in a barn just like my mom grew up in one. I'd like to learn to take care of one so i could have it as a pet.a very special pet. saddle club shows are the best!

Parent of a 10 and 10 year old Written byjrenouard April 9, 2008

Great show for Tween Girls

Shows good realistic but healthy drama and interactions. The antagonist "Veronica" is a good example of how not to behave. And the girls love the horses and the girls interactions.

Kid, 10 years old Written byMayagal10 March 14, 2010

good girls that are nice to each other

Kid, 11 years old Written byNCsuperstar10 February 27, 2009

BORING

This is like a kids soap opera it drags on some of the episodes are ok but i do not recommend it to other kids

Kid, 11 years old Written byamericangirl2 December 4, 2010

Great!

I think it's appropriate for all ages, from baby to old lady! LOL

Kid, 11 years old Written byHorseCrazy98 July 27, 2009

Saddle club is an awsome tv show! I started watching it around 8 when I found the show on tv. It's a cool, great, and awsome show! Watch it today!

Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byclarkimi@bellso... March 4, 2009

I love The Saddle Club

saddle club is the best the show ever in the world! the
rate i give saddle is 1,00000

Adult Written bymovieman333 April 9, 2008

great

perfect for kids it has good lessons

Kid, 11 years old Written bytiffanyforever April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byHunterJumper13 April 19, 2011

Eh.

It's okay. I'm a horse person myself, so it's hard for me to watch this without seeing all the riding mistakes and such. However, it is fairly entertaining, the horses are pretty dang gorgeous, and there are some good stories. Just don't listen to any of the facts, please. They're always wrong (Sorry, Carole, but there IS such a thing as a white horse. It's called "Albino". Sheesh.).

Parent of a 5 year old Written byTrebuchet August 31, 2009

I'm not seeing the morality here

I just watched an episode with my daughter for the first time. We saw "Horse's Keeper." One of the girls decided to sell her horse rather than working, and regretted it. That was okay.

But when the new owner wouldn't sell the horse back, her friends told the new owner the horse had a bad hip. This is supposed to a show about morals, but they solved the problem through fraud, and harming the good name of the girl's father by claiming he sold a broken down horse as sound. In the last scene, the girl who got her horse back thanked her friends for their good idea.

Kid, 12 years old Written byPonygal414 February 26, 2011

Best show in the world! Not season 3

I love it but i dont like season 3 they go rid of the old cast and got the new cast. They arnt the same as the old cast! i love it!

Adult Written byRebelCutie08 March 20, 2009

I am 18 years p;d and i love the Saddle CLub

i am 18 years old and i love the saddle club i have 3 horses up at my lake house and i named them belle prancer and starlight they are the almost same horses as carol, lisa and stevie ride. I believe that anyone who is a horse lover will love this tv show it teaches a valuble lesson in life as our children get older. i will be watching the saddle club everyday until whenever

Adult Written byHorsejumper October 5, 2009

Great show for horselovers

It is a good show you can also learn tips on caring for your horse!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMeru June 20, 2009

Sadle club is awsome

Sadle club is so awsome that I pretty much have every episode recorded

Adult Written byJamie-Apollo April 9, 2008

The Saddle Club

Well the saddle club is a hard one, The 3 girls are always in love with boys and hardly ever talks about horses/ pets. THere is a mean girl, a cute boy, and 3 perfect little girls. Typical. It is good for ages 9-15. Hope this helps!