Kid reviews for The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Poster Image

It's a good show, quite fun for younger kids. It's about troublemaker twins who live in a hotel. It has very funny and rememberable moments. It's a disney channel show that both boys and girls can all enjoy. I would say that compared to other Disney Channel shows it doesn't solve many issues however it does occasionally, but not many that come to mind automatically. The main characters are not great role models however there is another character I'm appears in most episodes called Maddie. She is smart and encourages all her friends to read and study. She is a great role model for young children watching the show. One of the twins, Zack, has lots of girlfriends and there are many kisses in the show. So if that's not the sort if thing you want your young children to watch then maybe keep this in mind if your kid is watching the show. Other than this, it's quite a fun show younger kids might enjoy it but its mostly for the older kids.

Suite more like sweet

I Just Below Love It

I rated it four because half of the main people are blonde. One of the non-blonde girls dumb, rich, and mean. Disney makes ALL of there girls either dumb, rich, mean, and/or blonde. The show itself is good, thou,

A part of my childhood

It’s the best! I think everyone should let their kids watch this and the spin off and the movie! It’s the only Disney show that I still love watching!

Age 8

I love this show

Nice

Very nice sitcom

fun show

fun chill show, great for kids but the acting is your usual disney channel acting. great thing is that instead of the stereotypical "smart asian" and "dumb blonde", the roles are switched. Maddie, the smart girl, is blonde while London, the dumb girl, is asian. usually disney channel has strong stereotypes so this is great.

Meh

This show is an embarrassment to ALL hotels and TV in general. The two main characters are twins who constantly cause damage to the hotel and the mom doesn't discipline them AT ALL, and when she does it is immediately forgotten the next episode. Some people do actually live in hotels I think... but I'm pretty sure this is an unrealistic representation of Hotel Life. Lets talk more about the characters. Zack (the bratty twin): Zack is the "cool " twin who isn't actually cool and is a brat. He only cares about girls, and talks about them like objects. Then what annoys me the most is how he hits on the candy counter girl Maddie who is WAAAY TOO OLD FOR HIM!! He obviously gets rejected (like on ANT farm with fletcher and china) CONSTANTLY!! I mean why does every show Disney makes has to have this boy who hits on this girl and gets rejected. He gets rejected so much it's become predictable. He also is a horrible role model for young boys. He doesn't get good grades, persuades people to do things that they SHOULD NOT BE DOING!! For example, he persuaded his twin Cody to dress up as a girl to enter a pageant just for his own benefit??? ( He wanted to use the money to get a bike). Cody: The "smart" twin. He is basically the geek of the show, who is constantly made fun of because he is smart. Which is basically another Disney stereotype that they ALWAYS add into their cheesy shows. But he is technically a good role model. He cares about grades, doesn't objectify girls, and is a likable character. London: DONT GET ME STARTED WITH THIS SASSY RICH PRINCESS!! ALL she cares about is MONEY, FASHION, and LOOKS!! What kind of message is this sending to young girls?? That as long as they are Rich and Pretty they don't have to care about being smart?? Maddie: The ONLY good role model on the show. She actually knows the important stuff in life. She has a good job which will teach girls that you have to work hard for stuff in life..... unlike London. She also cares about school and grades. Mom: The twin's mom IS a hard working parent because she is a single mom. I like that Disney is focusing on single parent family's now, but she lacks in disciplining her children. Her kids constantly RUN around a HOTEL breaking things, causing destruction, and just making messes. I would get if this was her OWN house but this is a HOTEL a BUSINESS! Yet they never get in trouble only "grounded". When is Disney gonna show REAL discipline, and if she does take away their "video games and toys" they still misbehave and act immature for their age. She is still a good hard working parent she just needs to show her kids who's boss. Not to mention they constantly have smart mouths and talk back to ALL the adults which I find highly DISRESPECTFUL. Mosby: Mr. Mosby is the hotel manager. He makes sure the hotel is running smoothly, but how in the heck is he supposed to do his job with two twins running around doing whatever they want? HE CAN'T it's nearly impossible. They make him seem like the bad guy, but he's only trying to do his job. If I was him they would be kicked out of the Hotel, but of course he can't do that because their mom is the lead singer for the hotel?? That's all the main characters I can remember, but as you can see there are only two good role models, not counting the adults that is. I think it was a great Idea for a show, but it's just not spot on.

I can not believe in CSM right now.

CSM, ONLY 3 STARS! WHAT THE HECK! This show is great, no matter what age gender or race you are. The spin off, Suite Life On Deck is also really good. I can not believe in CSM right now.

Good one