All member reviews for The Wiggles

A fun show for preschoolers from Down Under.

Kid, 11 years old Written byMADLover June 5, 2011

God show. :)

I used to like it when I was 0-7!

Adult Written bytrajedy April 9, 2008

Dancing fun

My 2 year old loves the Wiggles. They sing and dance throughout the show, often teaching social lessons in a way small children can understand.

As an added perk, if you need an aerobic workout, try to keep up with your little one, as s/he dances along!

Kid, 12 years old Written byrebecca617 February 20, 2011

Parent Written byjennifer7 April 6, 2011

Just Like School

my kids watched alot when they were little but now it seems boring but they got lessons from this show so i thank the creator for what he/she has done to make my kids a better family member

Parent Written bywigglymama August 28, 2010

The Wiggles have been great for my kids!

Our whole family loves the Wiggles...my 8 and 4 year olds have been die-hard fans since they could watch tv. We've been to 16 concerts, met them 4 different times, and even my hubby gets into it sometimes. I'll admit, the first time we bought a dvd and watched it with our son, we thought "okay this is just weird". But, they are great and so genuine on and off the screen. The Wiggles have been nothing but a positive influence on my kids :) I will say though that their DVDs are better than the TV series...you can find cheap copies online. Give them a chance!

Parent of a 3 year old Written byRaevynFaerie August 16, 2010

We Love The Wiggles!!

We LOVE The Wiggles!!!!! We have so much fun singing and dancing along with them. My daughter has been dancing along with them since she was 1 year old. She is 3 now and loves to watch them more than ever.

Parent of an infant and 3 year old Written byonemusingmama February 19, 2009

High quality and clean entertainment

My daughter (age 3) has been addicted to the Wiggles for over a year. We have eight or nine of their CDs and watch the show frequently, and have seen them live in concert. The more I learn about the Wiggles the more I respect them - they are originally child educators and musicians, they have strict requirements for their cast members (no swearing, etc.), they are careful and aware when dealing personally with children. The music teaches and entertains. The recent shows with Sam (the replacement for Jeff) are super colorful but are so far limited in the songs and skits - I actually prefer the older shows. I believe this is a gentle show appropriate for young children. The songs are so catchy that I sing them to myself (to my chagrin), and honestly I had as much fun at the live show as my daughter did.

Parent of a 2 year old Written bylovefruitloops February 12, 2011

the dudes kind of freak me out a little but my baby likes them.

you know, at 1st I thought get his off my tv. but then my daughter actually liked it so I just finished it... not sure if I still like it.. but she does. So I guess it's okay.

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

i loved the wiggles as a kid and now i find myself during the most random times singing their songs.

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 27, 2009

The Wiggles are WIERD and SCARY! DONT WATCH THEM!!!!!!!!

the wiggles? who came up with that wired name?! I will edmit the wiggles are somewhat good rolemodels for preschoolers but to kids 6 and up they are just wierd and scary.

Kid, 10 years old Written byAuntie Peepa April 17, 2011

Perfect for toddlers and below.

I love it. But don't think I watch it for fun, I watch it with my niece, Kaylie. She loves it and whenever she's really cranky I put it on and shuts up in a second. She loves to dance to it too. She is almost seven months and she's watching it. What a cute baby.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 15, 2010

This show must be good for preschoolers or toddlers

When I was watching that show one time, Greg was singing heads, shoulders, knees and toes. There is nothing bad in this TV show so it's educational and has great messages.

Adult Written byEllas Mom December 21, 2009

Even Infants Love It!

My 4 month old started kicking her legs and squealing as soon as she saw it. She loves it!

Teen, 13 years old Written by666wolfgirl September 30, 2009

too weird! i like the name of it but when you watch it, it's just very odd and the people are only in the show and act like idiots because they get paid :P

Adult Written byyogamom April 9, 2008

A good time feeling!!

Each morning, I wake up to the Wiggles and helps my jump start my day. This show is for the kid at heart, no matter what age!!! No wonder they are the #1 children's band in the world!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byTheAmberSpyglass February 19, 2009

For goodness sake! Get them off, those perverts.

This show scares me to say the least. The characters are creepy men who look like perverts. Also, a pirate, dinosaur and other weird and creepy things. I am surprised kids like them and I have not had nightmares about them.

Kid, 9 years old Written bybadmen192 July 27, 2010

loved it

I USE TO LOVE THIS FREAKIN SHOW AND NOW I JUST MISS IT
perfect for ages 3-4

Teen, 13 years old Written byaddie77801 April 9, 2008

A good show

Everyoe who says bad things about this show..you're idiots. My little brothers (3 and 6) love them! PS: All except for one of them are married!

Kid, 12 years old Written bytiedyegirl April 9, 2008

stupid

even when i was a little baby i hated the wiggles they are so stupid and annoying

Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008