All teen and kid member reviews for Total Drama Action

Kid, 8 years old September 18, 2010

The bad words are rarely used so its appropriate for 7 in this season.

Kid, 12 years old Written byCutipie82637 October 19, 2009

Hate it

Hate it! period.

Kid, 12 years old Written bytdafan101 October 4, 2009

Total Drama Action ROCKS!!! =D

I am IN LOVE with TDA!! :D In my opinion, TDA is waaaay better than tdi cuz I'm an actress, and its actor-themed with diffrent themes like Dinosaur, and stuff like that!! :)
I am 12, and I am OBSESSED with tda and tdi!! :)
It's my fave show, next to iCarly! :)
Gwen + Trent= Love
Duncan+Courtney Forever!!
Geoff+Bridgette Forever!! :)
my fave couples!! :)

Kid, 12 years old Written bySWhitaker15 October 3, 2010

Iffy

I liked the first season, all the other ones were dumb, and this should be for maybe 11 and up, seriously, really innapropraite for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 25, 2011

Hilarious!

Great show really funny! A character breaks his jaw. Many characters are hit in the crotch. A dead Chris. An impaled Chris, it turns out to be a prop. Some kissing. Bleeped out f-words in only one episode.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrealdeal456 September 5, 2010

Great second season, US version stays closer to original Canadian version

AWESOME show, loved it just as much as Season 1! Although most may think that TDI was better and TDA almost killed it, I think TDWT brought it back to life! Even though TDI is more crude to some, there were a lot of edits placed on it. Keep this in mind because TDA had a lot less edits put on it, so more minor swears may be audible (Be warned parents: audible "crap"s abound). All in all, a great show!

Teen, 13 years old Written byKforKitty101 December 20, 2009

Perfect for tweens and teens

I love this show! It is the best in the world! And i tihnk its fine for 9+ to watch, because they will be able to understand the jokes. But under 9 isnt such a good idea, because they wont get the jokes.

The good things about it are no gore or violence-except for bombs-, no weapons-well they are used for cooking, but not to hurt anyone- no drugs or acohol, and no extreme sexual behavior-like talking about it or actuallly doing it-.

And i wouldnt mind if it got moved to a diferent channel, but cmon. I think that its perfect for CN because now theyre growing up a little, but not too much. Now lets say they wanted to put Family Guy or Kourtney and Khloe on here, then that would be a good reason to have CN taken off of your TV

Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan October 7, 2010

Basically, I give this what I gave the original show 'Total Drama Island'. My sisters like it but I think its dumb.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysplatterhousedude December 5, 2010

This is an awsome show for kids 10 and up.

Kid, 8 years old September 7, 2010

Gross but who cares!

Gross but I would not mind watching it.If anybody post again,tell me who won the show.I will make you a compliment if you do!

Teen, 14 years old Written byCharizard632 October 10, 2009

Bad Show!

I avoid this show. Not only it is horrible and new, it is also nasty and crude. Change the channel!

Kid, 12 years old Written byMr.AwsomeFace January 19, 2011

Good show

I loved this show since this show began

Teen, 14 years old Written byaubrigirl821 August 4, 2011

the truth 4 PG parents.....

This show was never ment for little kids in first place, it comes on late at night and if you dont want your kids watching this show, why are they up at 10 o clock anyways? The jokes are ment for kids who have a "middle school" type of humor, the "dirty" jokes are subtle and if your kids can't deal with thia kind of mild humor don't have them watch the show. Mostly everone complains about the girls "perfect" features, just because they seem to have large chests and backsides doesn't make them perfect. The point of having all of the girls look this way is to show the difference in each of the girls personalities and how they handle the competition and other members of the show. Just because you see a girl with a small stomach and big features doesn't mean you should assume that the girl has a "perfect" demeanor about her figure. If you want completely politically correct shows for your child to watch PBS and Nick Jr. are always an alternative, your child should have learned at this point that some people have what society calls a "perfect" body and some don't. It is a show ment for kids who have a small understanding of human behavior, human dynamics and social skills, not for a sheltered 8 year old whose parents make them think that everybody wins and there are no losers in the world, newsflash once your kid enters highschool they are going to have a major culture shock as well as a huge reality check...

Kid, 12 years old Written byFutureActress August 3, 2010

Not something I would watch....

I wathced a few episodes and thought it was kinda...stupid. Its not something that I would watch. I have some friends who thinks it's awsome. I think it has a lot of potty humor and it's sometimes kind of gross. In my opinion I think that it's a waste of time.

Teen, 17 years old Written byCool_Reviews February 2, 2014

F*cking EPIC!

Best one of the TD series. It's fun to watch, the animation is great like always, and everything about it is perfect.

Kid, 11 years old September 14, 2013

Total.....drama.......action..

I love all the total drama seasons

Kid, 8 years old August 29, 2013

it's for teenaigers

sometimes ther is girls love boys and boys love girls well some of them
hether the backstaping loser always heting around awebody but once that's
gwen loving with trent and duncin to bad gwen dunkin is courny's boyfriend
will gwen shews dunkin will gwen shews trent well we geast have to see the episodes

Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl February 22, 2013

tda

not as good as the first

Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 18, 2012

not as good as total drama island

it was ok but the main reasons why i didn`t give it as high of a score as total drama island is because it wasn`t at the island and my favorite character which was trent gets out really early in this season

Kid, 10 years old October 24, 2012

so good :D

I'm 10 (almost 11) and I watch this. All Season Of Total Drama is ROCKS :D (a rare "*ss" or "cr*p" in the show)(OFF 2-7 PAUSE 8-9 OK 10-17)