Parent reviews for Victor and Valentino

Victor and Valentino Poster Image

Curious George must defeat the most evil villain of all, Quite(voiced by Topher Grace)

Seems ok until you watch more of it

So most people haven't seen many episodes of this and are giving incorrect reviews, there have been scenes like in the Punk Concert episode that features girls flirting with girls and holding hands, the younger male characters wearing shorts or smacking older characters on the butt while "moshing" or even landing on another person face and rubbing his butt on the characters face. I've seen other episodes that have questionable relationships shown too much in detail, I have nothing against same sex (I am gay) but this is not for younger kids, there are slight sexual references and it goes a little further than PG-13, I wouldn't say it's bad for a teen to watch but anyone under 14 should not be watching this show. There's also more violence and unprovoked assault in this than other shows (not really graphic or bloody but not really something a little kid should be picking up things from) It doesn't show nudity or fully talk about sex, but it's about teen level hints being dropped.

Bad representation of Hispanic culture

I’m Hispanic and every time I watch this cartoon I’m so embarrassed at how badly we’re depicted. Not all of us have an accent nor do we dress like gangsters. I even heard what some of us consider an inappropriate word once (way). I don’t know why Hollywood continues to think we are a bunch of gangsters.

The best cartoon EVER!

iT's got everything!" The series are based on thrilling under world adventures with a clever comedy and surprising tales. The Art, music, and animation can charm your socks off!!

Good Show with very clever plots

I recently watched the show last weekend. And man as this show was so interesting . I can't wait for more episodes to come. I love the animation and cool action scenes. 2019 will be a better year for cartoon network because more interesting cartoons like this. 2018 was meh but so far this year is good.