Kid reviews for Victor and Valentino

Victor and Valentino Poster Image

Vector and Valentine’s Day

Haven't watched this in a while..

Too much jumpscares. AND WHATS UP WITH THE PHYCHO (i cant spell) GRANDMA .-.

Epic show of cartoon network

victor and valentino is an american show following the story of two brothers: victor and valentino moving to mexico with their grandma for a summer and experence many mexican legends. The show is great for kids since i loved it. the show has some stuff that may or may not scare children under 7; for example, there is an episode where they accidently summon a devil called the whistler which whistles and in one part is seen taking the bones of a kid later for the kid to melt into a puddle. another example is a water balloon fight where they fill the balloons with kool aid so when a kid is hit it kinda looks like blood but the show is great role models too! there is an episode where victor cheats in a board game and valentino is forced to play against the devil to free his friends and victor from the board game. the kids are liberated when victor admits he cheated and says that truthfully valentino won. Another example is when the kids are stuck in a maze and the way they escape is by cleaning there room. educational show with good role models This show is great!

damn some of you people racist...

bruh.

super creepy

worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst

NOOOOOO

Worst show ever I don't want this to be renewed. Intense and Mean. Well.. I have to admit it is good a bit too.

Might be scary for little kids.

This show has violence

It's good but it has some violence and scariness and can scare little children

DISGUSTING

I really dislike this show. The episodes are pretty stupid, and the theme song is forgettable. The one thing I dislike most about the show is Victor's voice. So annoying and snobby. Ugh it makes my ears hurt.