Parent reviews for Arthur

Arthur Poster Image

My kids love it

I’m a mommy of twin girls (Olivia and Alaina 1 years), 4 year old boy Isaac, 3 year old boy Ben and 6 year old boy Elia. It’s definitely great for kids especially little ones who are still learning morals and way of behaviour. My 4 year old and 6 year old love it a lot. My 3 year old kinda understands bits, but still enjoys it. Great show.

Arthur is a good 90s cartoon

This, the 80s Nature Cat, and Adventures of Benjamin the Magical Train are good TV Shows for little kids. Skip "The Contest" because they reference adult shows and it's great for little kids.

Never thought of it as a PBS Kids title

Arthur seems to have targeted an older audience. It seemed out of place on PBS Kids.

I think it's more fit for 3rd-8th graders

The show has some violence. I was watching an episode with one of my daughters, and a pile of purgers fell on the principal's head! That would really hurt, and some children may think it's onto throw food at people. That's just one example. Also, there's some bullying, bad behavior, and they stereotype kids. There's a character , "The Brain",and he's the "smart one"/"nerdy one", and they made him wear glasses I believe. So some children may be mature enough to watch this, but otherwise I think it should probably be 9-14 year olds. Btw, there are good messages too! I just wanted to address the other things.

One of the Best Children's shows

Arthur is a wonderful children program that I have been watching for about sixteen years now. I grew up with Arthur and still make sure to stay up to date with new episodes. The show is fantastic and has good messages for children. It deals with diverse topics and issues and has refreshingly diverse characters.

It's a classic

Arthur has been around for a long time, and my kids love it. It's a show they would like to watch before they go to school and when they come home. The plot lines are always educational, which helps. There are the odd words such as 'stupid' or 'idiot' that I don't want my kids to repeat, but compared to the rest of the show, it's easy to ignore.

I don,t know yet.