Kid reviews for Arthur

๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

Too much gore

๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

Too much gore

itโ€™s great I watch it all the time

this show is funny teaches social skills and is great for kids 6 and up each episode can be understod by most kids ages 6 and up

SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!

THIS is my most favorite show everrrrrrrrrr. So good. So funny too. Great life lessons and unpredictable circumstances. MUST WATCH!! No matter what age you are it is THE BEST!!!!!!!

BEST PBS SHOW EVER!!!!

So this show is really good! They have great role models, good messages, and kinda like a lesson/moral. My mom grew up watching it and I watch it too! My substitute teacher said each morning she gets up really early to watch Arthur. And she is is like her late 40s early 50s!

Arthur

Great morals but they argue and some of the issues covered might be hard for younger kids to comprehend.

It's okey.

It's a little out dated for today's kids, but none the less a great show. It has real life situations that kids 4-11 would be going through, and how to get through them. It also teaches about diffrent types of people, friendship, and a happy world. But, STILL no kids with Irlen Syndrome! I would recommend it to kids and hope for another 20 years of episodes. If you like this show definitely check out Postcards From Buster. :) http://pbskids.org/arthur/index.html

learn and laugh

it is good for u kids to learn stuff and it is funny to.

arthur puppy