Parent reviews for Facebook

Facebook Poster Image

Mature +

Facebook and other social media contribute to teen depression. Unfortunately not only teens get affected by Facebook and other social media but also All age groups. If anyone wants to use Facebook has to set a limit time.

Terrible

Constant bugs and inappropriate users. Fake accounts, hackers hacking and more!!!

Facebook

I do not think Facebook is for anyone there rules and just the way they perform i definitely do not recommend that website to anyone i was hacked hard on there and they disabled my account, pretty soon it will end up like MySpace were no one will be on it

Face book is hacked. FB won't help

My account is hacked. Nothing I've tried has worked and Facebook has no customer service. The hackers are trying to scam all my friends and I'm so annoyed

Neo fascist media that employs rudimentary bots incapable of context to moderate both content or extremely dangerous scams/propaganda/trafficking/etc

A neo-fascist media, where you will routinely be called names for any review, content or observation that disagrees with children and toxic individuals. A place where said individuals will call you anything from neo nazi to "re...rded" over aggressive issue with your content, observations that never go against standards in reports, leaving you to navigate the precarious environment to the best of your ability in anxious auto-censorship. Nevertheless, the eventual objection to abuse, burning flags, extremely targeted personal attacks, no matter how tame, is deemed in violation of standards, making toxic individuals uncomfortable, that facebook wants to keep safe and catered to. Appeals don't work, the rudimentary bots Mark Zuckerberg and his band of rejects make use of are incapable of both context or adequate vocabulary filtering and this social media harasses you endlessly with 30 day totalitarian restrictions over the perceived/projected aspect of all of the above. Facebook is not for individuals expecting a safe medium to exchange ideas, practice common sense or expect meritocracy. It is not for individuals that would like to opt out of aggressive data mining, sponsored ads of fascist political organizations that aren't permitted an equal presence and leeway for propaganda on conventional media and it most certainly isn't for individuals incapable of anxious auto-censorship, to retain their right to communicate unrestricted.

What else needs to be said?

In recent years, Facebook has seen a marked decline in the number of younger users on its platform; in turn, usage amongst older generations has remained high. This is likely due to the culmination of numerous factors, including the rapid propagation of “fake news” and misleading/overly biased information (unfortunately, there are many, especially within older generations, who often don’t even second guess what they see on the internet), the rise of newer social media platforms (first it was Instagram, then it was Snapchat, and now it’s Tik Tok), and increased awareness of Facebook’s many, many privacy issues. One can only hope that older generations will soon follow, but until then, Facebook is here to stay.

this is my favorite social media app i use it as my personal diary and to message those who are close to me (especially my cousin)