Kid reviews for Facebook

Facebook Poster Image

Kids should be able to use Facebook.

Kids should be able to use Facebook.

people need to be role models and stop drinking and smoking on here

u can see peoples post that are weird but i think about 11 and up is a great age

This app is better than family link and the problem sloverz

Best for tweens

My opinion

I use it to join a group about Insects, don't look at anything else really or use it much. I went out and went into the mainstream Facebook and there was just garbage videos about some woman changing behind some ones back and "turning hot" that go for 15+ minutes of just fake time wasting crap. Also when i first got Facebook it randomly said my account had been disabled and then i had to change my password and make a new account.

My opinion

I use it to join a group about Insects, don't look at anything else really or use it much, but when i first got facebook it randomly said my account had been disabled and then i had to change my password and make a new account.

Never used it.

Social media is for 13+ only.

RATED TV-14sex,nudity,language,substances, sexual violence, some strong content

Take a risk of you want to but remember it’s your own child

It's OK for 14+

The reason being is because: 1. There can be bad language , obviously that would be suited to older teens 2. Younger ones should have a chance to talk and make friends as long as they say appropriate things only. My worries and concerns are kids could be catfishd, or be called vulgar and abusive names.

It's really good social media, if you control your child

Facebook isn't that bad, but you gotta be careful what you post. Cause anything you post it stays on internet forever! I would recommend to kids who are 13 and above only.