All member reviews for Fantage

Cute, fun virtual world with great safety measures.

Parent of a 8 year old Written byrsbrandt March 24, 2011

As a parent it annoys me greatly that there are strong distinctions between members and nonmembers. There is constant pressure to join and reminders of what you can and can't do and have. About the only thing good I can say is that it is providing a great example of unfair treatment as has happened with class or skin color. I'm sure someone will say
"lighten up", but I think it's a lousy message. But rather than ban it I have allowed my daughter to play, but have made clear that membership is out of the question. Frankly it's not a bad way to teach how the world goes sometimes!

Kid, 11 years old Written bygreeneyes707 December 19, 2009

i love fantage.I play everyday.

Kid, 11 years old Written bykaytopian August 21, 2009

its sooo safe!

It is very safe!!! me and my little six year old brother loves it. we both have accounts and i log on with him. there are online realationships but i stay out of that and also teach my brother too. i think it is perfectly safe for paretns to let there kids that are 5+ get an account.

Kid, 8 years old Written byKaitlyn009 August 18, 2009

It can be for tweens

I think fantage is a fine website and is okay for kids.

Parent of a 8, 8, 8, and 8 year old Written by114913 March 30, 2009

tri city

list every thing my daughter needs!!!

Kid, 11 years old Written bypinkheartsandhugs123 April 4, 2010

Perfect for kids of any age!

I love this site! I play it all the time! Kids can host and compete in fashion shows, do missions, become reporters, own homes, and more! The majority of members are really nice and easy to befriend, but I've seen people act snobbish and rude. The only problems I have with it is that you need to be a paid member to get the most out of the site, which costs $5.99 a month.

Kid, 9 years old Written bysupersoup44 May 20, 2010

Perfect for any one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it!!!

This website is cool i have been on it for along time since Janurary.Great for even babies.NO ISSUES AT ALL!!!!!So if any one says that i will be mad!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byjairah09 July 18, 2010

a fun game!

Its a good game for kids cuz they can have fun in there. Its safe too because fantage ban someone if they say a bad word. like when u say girlfriend they only say friend! see. its sooo safe for everyone. the only thing u need there is to be a member. if u get too bored to stuff really fast u dont play this game. but there is always new things every week for everyone! fantage can give u 500 stars then i got ecoins too! which means ur kids can go and buy the membership clothes! so its fun for everyone. if ur 14 or something its going to be kinda fun for you but u just look soo small!

Kid, 11 years old Written byHelloKitty101 June 4, 2011

Fun Site, Shopping Promoted

It's a very fun website, however shopping and advertising are rather overly promoted. Nothing innopropriate, but kids need to know how to watch their time on sites such as fantage.

Kid, 8 years old November 19, 2010

fantage

fantage is a good place to play in
kids free time !!!!!

Kid, 11 years old Written bysheldon October 21, 2009

fantage is a good non-violent web site

i like fantage.com because it gives kids a chance to soicilize

Kid, 11 years old Written byvirtualworldzrock October 30, 2010

Super-Fun Website With Some Issues

I have been on Fantage since June of 2009. It is educational, as it offers typing games and math games. It has a mostly postive attitude, though some users will try to find ways to type in bad words or have boyfriends/girlfriends. I only see this very rarely, but kids under 9 should go to less crowded servers, so it minimizes bad content. There is no way that I see that you can hack somebody's account. For parents, there is a e-mail for help or concerns. Very fun and has events often, but includes holiday events as well which may not show a positive outlook on kids with different religion. Overall, it is very fun and safe, but some users have a bad influence.

Kid, 8 years old Written byLily989 October 13, 2009

PERFECT

i love it.
once i made an account.
my world opend.

Kid, 11 years old Written byGabster3797 July 4, 2010

Wonderful

Its great and they do block bad words and sex and stuff like that my brother is 8 and loves playing fantage i became a moderator on that website its so mcuh fun lots of fun and games and you can have you own party on it and it does block bad words and sex because i once tried saying it on a different account to see if it was good enough for my little brother I think if your looking for a fun website this is the best website to go to. =D

Kid, 10 years old Written bySheriix3 May 2, 2011

Love it!

This site is great! Probably the best virtual world i have ever played, and i have played A LOT. My only concern is some people tend to date. Also, there are insecure girls who will play, and try to be bad by using words as cuss words so they can get past the filter. Just ignore them. Have fun playing! Add me there: Icey24635

I'm usually 1st or 2nd at the hall of fame for trendsetters, so thats the easiest way to see if I'm online.

Kid, 11 years old Written byLittleRatersGirl April 17, 2010

Its an ok game

It's ok, you can chat and decorate your house. Also surf around and dress up your Little avatar.

Kid, 10 years old Written bybeachey87 April 20, 2010

I think that fantage is awesome for kids but I think that the membership thing is unfair to kids whos parents dont want to waste that money.

Adult Written bybianca7788 May 16, 2011

OK for kids

Fantage is an OK website, they don't have a filter so you are free to say what you want which is a problem. They focus on fashion and glamour. You have to pay to do most of the fun activities on this site.

Adult Written bymagsgma January 1, 2012

Mixed age groups. Beware that younger children may be subjected to manipulation and control issues (bullying).

I observed my granddaughter using this a couple of times. I think that the drama in the "rooms" is not appropriate for her age. (6 y/o) I was disappointed in the site. My dil seemed impressed with it - saying that it teaches her to spell. I respectfully disagree. Please is not spelled plz. and place is not spelled plc. Making other girls cry because someone doesn't want them to follow them is also not a trait that I want her to learn. Some of the girls seem to be too old for her to be *friends* with. I had to ask her to log off. I will not allow her to use it again while she is here.

Parent of a 10 year old Written bywynter1 March 4, 2010