Parent reviews for Google+

Google+ Poster Image

Better than other social networks

Unlike other social networks, Google+ has a more appropriate style

The butt review

Google is for everybody. Kids are able to use google if they are searching all the right stuff. There is some bad horrible stuff you could search on Google but a lot of good educational stuff to. It is ok for kids as long as you don't just have them look at random stuff. You can find violence and blood sex cussing on Google but it is ok if you just don't let your child looking that up and know what your kid is doing.

Google Plus

I like it because it gives you a way to connect with friends and if someone is doing something you don't like you can choose not to see there stuff. It provides a way to talk with friends saftly.

hello

thank

It's OK but the trending items can be very inappropriate.

Having an account, I have noticed it is fine but can be very inappropriate if you view all then trending stuff then it gets bad.

a very good site

I think that all kids can go on this! I mean, seriously, parents, they're learning! Whenever my children are confused, or just curious, I encourage them to get on Google! Google is a very helpful site for information, and it helps me know where to go, or which place is closest. And, you don't have to wait a long time for Google to load. So, any parents out there, please let your children on this site.

What's so "not for kids" about Google+¿

ITS OKAY PEOPLE AS LONG AS IF THEIR DOING THE RIGHT THINGS, THEN ITS OKAY isn't giving stuff off rating fun¿ it makes it sound more innapropriate.