Kid reviews for Google+

Google+ Poster Image

ok but not best

This app has great stuff. But if u are under age 13 you wont get access to many of the google services. Has access to restricted websites.

Look at it this way; This is a search engine, meaning inappropriate content only appears if you search for it.

Google+

We won't know anything without Google and Google+ is like an update of Google.

The app is now for Google Suite users.

Read the title.

Google's failing attempt to make a social media.

It's a social media, so if you have something against your kids on a social media, then don't let them use this app. If you want a good social media sponsored by Google, then use YouTube, but Google+ isn't the right choice. It screws up your Google account and constantly sends you notifications. Google+ isn't worth it.

It's OK but the trending items can be very inappropriate.

Having an account I think if you stay away from trending stuff it's fine.

ANIMAL JAM HEAVAN

I love this beacause it's fun and a rather safer social website. Animal Jam people love this. They post alot of stuff and there is rarely explicit stuff. Only once have I seen something sketchy, and I reported it. I also love Poets of G+ and I post there frequently. It's a VERY good choice! >.

Really good app that's a lot like FaceBook or Instagram!

This really good app is fine for tweens. It similar to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, et cetera. People can post pictures or videos on the app and then people can look, like, comment, or subscribe. It's really not that bad, though. Tweens can definitely handle it if you think that they're mature enough and if you trust them not to go trolling.

Great interface but the community? meh.

This app is extremely easy to use. You can get around easily and join communities where you can see and post common interests. The community part is the biggest highlight of Google plus, because you get to see what you want and get the attention you need. However, since anyone can get lots of attention, there are tons of trolls. Tons of profanity whichair I don't mind, but people here are also pretty sensitive and huge flame wars often break out. There is also a lot of spam, and community moderators usually don't handle it well. However, if you are looking for something besides browsing for funny things or whatever, there are quite a few helpful communities. For example, you can get help on building a PC, getting g recipes for cooking, and tips and tricks on pretty much anything. So a short summary: great interface and cool community feature, but filled up with trolls and spam with tons of flame wars everywhere. Helpful community and sometimes funny.

Yeah...