All member reviews for Kerpoof

Where kids can safely dabble in techno-creativity.

Learning(i)

Kid, 7 years old Written bybobome April 9, 2008

Boring

Kerpoof.com is just boring. there is nothing to do, you just do nothing. It is just one of those websites where when you look at the homepage you know there is nothing to do!

Educator Written byallen.gayle July 28, 2009

I use it in the computer lab with 1st grade and up. We create posters that go along with content being taught in the classroom. The older students get more time to explore and create on their own.

Parent of a 10, 14, and 16 year old Written byAvalone August 2, 2009

perfect for most ages

very good site although they don't update a lot. big range of tools and actvities. need to pay for some but not all or if going through a school.

Adult Written byberkeleymama April 9, 2008

Kids make their own cartoons!

Great website where kids can make their own animated movies. Kids will probably need an adult to help them figure out how it works at first, but once they get going there's lots of room for creativity, as well as logical panning (laying out activities on a multi-track time line). Can share videos. We haven't gotten any hits yet, so no opinion re: appropriateness. Earn coins when you make movies -- seems like a good incentive system. Has a point, unlike Club Penguin were you earn points by playing silly games.

Kid, 9 years old Written byblueguy101 April 9, 2008

this is the wurst game on computer ever! i mean there is nuthing to do here i mean its so boring..... makes me sleep! AHHHHHHAHHHAHHH.... se im playin it right now makin me sleep!

Kid, 9 years old October 6, 2010

BORING!!!!!!!

OMG!! r u kidding me do I see games i dont think so this website is so boring u have nuting do wat ever parents said this is a good website something is wrong with them all i see on this screen is blank an kids with me on that!!!

Parent of a 3 and 9 year old Written byKidsAndMommy October 10, 2011

sure

Kid, 10 years old September 28, 2011

Boring to other users...but this site let's you shine your inner artist,using some tools.

This site is so much fun!Perfect for art lovers(Like me) that want to try out something new.Like making your art move.

Kid, 10 years old December 8, 2011

i love kerpoof

i think it is a fun way to learn how to make your own website i love it!

Kid, 10 years old Written byanimefreak00 April 22, 2011

AHHHHHHHHH................................

YAWN.I mean,the site seemed like a good idea,but its sooo BORING.Its for kids who dont know how to express creativity.Seriously,just use stuff like paint or adobe photoshop.they work much better,trust me.

Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2013

LEARNING

What I think about this website.

Personally i think it's a little small but it is still a good site.Safe for your kids , let's them play very nice games and more. It's very nice.