All teen and kid member reviews for MoshiMonsters

Kid, 11 years old Written bylilsister1212 March 19, 2011

I would rate it iffy for 9,10, and 11 year olds.

I think Moshi Monsters is a website where if you are 9,10,or 11, you should go on there with your parents. They might not let you on because you can type WHATEVER you want to on your pinboard. Some bad people post BAD STUFF. Talk to your parents before going on Moshi Monsters. Other than the pinboard, I think it is a good website. Also, if you want to become a member, it takes money. You can have up to 11 best friends and go to exclusive places. I was a member once but, I don't think being a member is that great. And for example with the pinboard, this one person asked me for my password and my parent's credit card number. But, there is educational games at the Puzzle Palace for Daily Challenges and Hall Of Puzzles.

Kid, 12 years old Written byprincesssugarplum May 31, 2009

i love moshi monsters!!!

i have 6 moshi monsters and i go on them all every day i love it and it taught my 10 yr. old brother so many flags from the game flag frenzy. i love it! :')

Teen, 13 years old Written byjazeytunesgrl1 October 4, 2009

good for all

it is great i love "it it is the best website i have ever been on" my kid 13 year old daughter ally said it is just so much fun i am so glad i found out about it from her

Kid, 12 years old Written byvamps June 8, 2011

VAMPS

COOL TRY IT OUT

Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2011

Great!

This website is good. It has many games, and it is pretty safe. They have a forum, too! Common Sense Media is right when they said forums can get friendly to fiesty. It doesn't appear often on Moshi Monsters, though.

Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2011

Grew Out Of It Way To Quickly

It is a very fun game, but I warn you: DO NOT GET THE MEMBERSHIP. After a few moths you will notice you only go on the website occasionally, and that it is not worth the money. I am 10 and feel a little to old for this game.

Teen, 17 years old Written byshorty29 April 13, 2010

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old Written by1louder July 12, 2011

Fantastic site

I really like it, and how it also mixes fun, friendships, safety and education into one website for kids (and adults) of all ages. Kids can chat to their friends in a safe way, and if they are inappropriate they can be reported to their parents! It is also clever how they add the care element in; monsters cannot level up and get more items unless their owners look after them, and overall I would definitley reccommend this to any parent and child. One thing that is a problem tough is that certain things cannot be obtain without purchases.

Kid, 12 years old Written bykay555 December 25, 2009

Kid, 10 years old Written bysofiia April 13, 2010

love it

Kid, 10 years old Written byPANDAZ SUCK June 3, 2011

DO NOT I TELL YOU GO ON THIS WEBSITE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

MONEY PLACEMENT INSANEEEEEE Looky here, I had 30$ I bought a club penguin puffle [Who i named Tikal] for 15 bucks [This is a full size one] I looked at the Moshi monster toys, THE THINGS YOU HANG ON YOUR BAG WAS 15 BUCKS! The Club Penguin ones were 7 bucks WHAT A RIP OFF! Oh, and if you plan to go on, Please note that the membership features are increasing INSANELY for example,
Things everyone can do:
Shop
Buy [Some] Stuff for their house
Feed them
play one or 2 games
explore
get [some very few] moshling seeds
THATS IT
Things a member can do
Shake the rox tree
Go to horrods
Buy games from Starcade
get more levels for their houses
Go to the port
Go to gift island
go to the underground disco
get extra seeds [more moshlings]

good for all ages!

really fun website!

Kid, 11 years old Written byForeverandAlways332 March 29, 2011

Care

I personally have tried it, but it's a little boring for me. It does sort of tell kids to take care of their pets though....

Kid, 12 years old Written byIzzyLuvzGaming August 10, 2011

Moshi is Good, But for over 8's ONLY

I am twelve years old and i have been playing on moshi monsters since i was about 10. I really liked it, and i still do, but once i had this annoying boy keep posting swear words to me and most of my friends. I think it is good if you need education as one of the only ways you earn lots of rox is the daily puzzle and that has educational problems in it. It has lots of positive messages such as bullies are bad, said in super moshi missions (have to be a member) and others. I but languege in beacause you can post free messages on your pinboard. I put the money one too. This is deffinatly the worst thing about it, you have to be a member to do nearlly EVERYTHING! To get cute moshlings, change your colour and lots, lots, LOTS more!! It is sooooo Annoying!

Kid, 10 years old Written bymybffxoxo July 24, 2011

Great website!!

I absolutley love it!!! Its a great site for anyone!! My younger brother plays it and he is always on. I like it cause you can't use bad words, and if you try to say date (going out) it wont let you, even if you say d8. People WILL ask you your real name, but dont tell them. It stinks if your not a member, but it is still fun! You can connect with your friends without sharing pictures or videos.When you fill out your profile, they ask your favorite music, singer, food, color, and favorite moshling (virtual pet). You can send messages to your friends but dont say anything mean about somebody or anything you wouldnt want the world to hear or see, because anyone can see your messages. The site is educational because there is the daily challenge witch quizzes you on multiplacation facts, correct spelling and alot of fun! I love it, and I'm on it ALL the time!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byDaniBallerina March 3, 2013

LEARNING

TRUE REVIEW FROM A PAST MOSHI (princessglitter777 March 13, 2009- December 31, 2010)

It's annoying. I have to check on my monster everyday and make sure it's not sick, it kind of bugs me a bit to do that, You can't interact with other monster that much, The pin board is kind of mean too, I got teased for being Vietnamese, my race. Which is not nice. I contacted Moshi Monsters, but they said sorry, and didn't help AT ALL!
Until they made super Moshis, it was ok, but you need to do almost everything with membership, which I hate, I prefer fairer games, like weeworld, or woozworld, which are both better games,
Moving on to limits. it's not fair that they limit you to moshlings! I wanted to have like 100 of them, but I couldn't! I wanted to have more friends, c'mon, that wasn't fair to limit me! I had a real life friend I wanted to add, and I didn't want to delete anyone.
Moving on to games, one of the games COPIED and yes COPIED one of the MOST famous games that was on the WORLD BOOK OF RECORDS, and had about a MILLION downloads and 100,000's of subscribers on YOUTUBE! That's Angry Birds, they copied a rip off game of them with moshlings.
Products. They advertise too much products, it seems like they are money hungry!
Day of my hacking. The day of my hacking was December 31, 2010. I just wanted the Moshi team to help me take care of my monster while I was on a cross country trip, but no! They didn't help! They didn't care, so after a day (December 31) I wanted to log in and do one last buy and just leave my monster alone and take care of it when I came back, but I was HACKED! They deleted half of my stuff and took one of my RARE moshlings! I think they gave it away!!!!!!
Overall, The game isn't bad, no kissing or stuff, just plain cute with fun educational games and creative art, just watch out for: Hackers, Pinboard, Membership temptations, and your sick and angry monster.