Kid reviews for Peg + Cat

Peg + Cat Poster Image

Math Skills

This show is really good, it teaches kids to add, subtract, and even count by 10s. But some scenes can be a little bit stereotypical, like Egypt only having pyramids. But still, it's good for addition skills. Also, learning shapes.

Okay

I watch this show from time to time even though I'm in my teenage years. It's just kinda funny. I really find it obvious that it's a ripoff to Sarah and Duck. When I first saw the promo of it, I said "Is that really Sarah and Duck?" and I found out it's not. I made a drawing of Cat cloned into five dressed up like drag queens as the Glitter Force (Original name: Smile! Precure). I say that it's good. My friends hate it though because it's babyish.

Peg + cat

Do do doo do do doooo, theme song is very catchy, this qwerky iconic duo will catch your heart. Peg and cat have lots of adventures together and they problem solve .

Time for Peg +Cat!

I think Peg + Cat is an excellent show for your child. I think it's a good show for your child because it teaches them math and reading. I'm 7 and I still watch it because Peg +Cat go on adventures to meny different places.

It does not only teach kids about math, it teaches kids about life problems like "Arthur". Peg + Cat is a perfect cousin show to "Arthur" and "Martha Speaks

"That's what makes you beautiful!" Like what One Direction said, iPeg + Cat has a way to make things beautiful! Special thanks to stars, Hayley Faith Negrin, Ariana Grande, and Nikki Blonsky!