SUMMER 2018 INTERNSHIPS
We are seeking bright self-starters with a passion for our mission to fill our summer internships. This is your chance to learn alongside talented, dedicated professionals in a fun, collaborative, and mission-driven environment.
We are committed to making internships as fulfilling as possible and tailor them to help you learn and grow as a professional. All our internships require that you be smart, organized, and eager to learn.
- Any individual age 18+ and authorized to work in the U.S. may apply. Current enrollment in college or university courses is not required.
- All internships are based in San Francisco, CA unless otherwise specified.
- Ideal start date: Orientation is Monday, June 4, from 10 a.m.–3 p.m. On-site attendance is preferred.
- Ideal end date: Friday, August 10, 2018
- Hours: ~20 hours/week
- Interns will need to be available to attend a minimum of six weekly educational Lunch & Learns (there will be seven total). Lunch & Learns will be every Wednesday from 12–1:00 p.m. (PST). On-site attendance is preferred.
- We will work with your clinical or internship office for school credit.
- We value the contributions of our interns; all internships are paid opportunities.
To apply, please click on the links below. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Only apply to your most desired internship opportunity. If you are interested in multiple internships with Common Sense, please include in your cover letter your top three alternate choices in order of preference. If you have an inquiry, please contact us at [email protected]. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each internship, phone calls and voicemails will not be returned.