Sequel introduces new levels that have gravitational pull.

Kid, 10 years old March 26, 2012

Great time killing game

Kid, 12 years old March 22, 2012

new angry bird game is the best yet

Best new game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byZambrak March 30, 2012

Great Time Killer

Rovio has done it again. The incredibly popular Angry Birds series' newest addition is insanely addicting, providing complex gravity puzzles and cartoony humor, all at a $1 price. The in-app purchases are only $1, so this is a really cheap game. Do your kids a favor. Get this for their iPod/iPhone. Your's too.
Adult Written byJEDI micah February 10, 2013

How much more addicting can Angry Birds get?!

There's a reason why Angry Birds is so iconic: IT IS SO ADDICTING!!! And this one, Angry Birds Space, is another "must have" app for any smartphone or tablet owner! Even though it is tougher to defeat the pigs with the new gravitational pull, it will become so easy to cope with it!
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Addicting

Very, very addicting in a very educational way(-:
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookcupcake April 1, 2012

DOWNLOADING...

Angry Birds Space is a fantastic app. I have it on my thinkpad and luv it so much.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck July 18, 2014

Angry birds... IN SPACE.

This game is just like Angry Birds only it's in space and they have cool super powers.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy February 10, 2013

Another amazing Angry Birds game.

If you have read my review on an Angry Birds game,you'll see that i'm a huge fan of the game.I play it on my Android Tablet A LOT.Angry Birds Space is also extremely addictive.I'm not suprised that CSM gave it 5 stars,because it is a likeable game.I agree with CSM on this one.
Kid, 9 years old March 23, 2013

Rovio Rocks! (So does Angry Birds!)

I have played all of the Rovio games (check out Amazing Alex, Bad Piggies, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Rio) and I have loved them! Unlike other games, this one is not useless; it teaches you about physics! Especially in the "Piglantis" world, where it uses water.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic June 5, 2012

New gravitational feature in this Angry Birds edition

GAME INFO: Fun and entertaining for young kids to play. This one might just be the most challenging one yet. Angry Birds Space succeeds as a game worth playing. VIOLENCE: Very low. LANGUAGE: None. SEX: None.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 April 30, 2012

great

Angry Birds Space is an enjoyable sequel that takes the series in a refreshing new direction.
Kid, 8 years old April 25, 2012
Kid, 9 years old April 22, 2012

Good Game

It is the best game ever
Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2012

SO ADICTTING!!!!

this game is amazing! it also can give science lessions about space (temperature of space,gravitational pulls etc.) it's good for anyone as long as they know how to use a phone or tablet or any other electronic device. did I mention it's amazing
Teen, 14 years old Written byPonyo Fan April 7, 2012

Making this "off" for anyone is dumb.

This game is totally harmless.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2013

Better and harder

I love playing with the gravity and how it made a twist on gameplay. It's a lot harder than the other spin-offs, too. Get this rather than the original.
Parent Written byTomStewart May 31, 2012

Too violent!

My kids keep on shooting me with a slingshot after playing this game!!!
Kid, 9 years old May 2, 2012

Fun and Easy , 360

It's very fun. And unlike previous Angry Birds it goes 360 because each level goes around a planet. Good animation too.
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2012

Angry Birds Space Opinion

It's a great game. You can learn lots of things about gravity too. Overall, I would recommend it.