Popular knock-down-blocks app pits birds against pigs.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydr duck June 21, 2010

One of the best apps avalable in the app store

:D
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

Addictive & Fun

Angry Birds is SOOOO addictive you won't believe it. There's a gazillion levels and they are SO easy to play, my six year old brother plays it! Although, for kids who don't like seeing road-kill or anything, they might think it sad or too violent when they see pigs and birds poofing away. (Dying) It's definitely not too violent for kids 5-6+ though. It's very fun and you'll probably play it for hours. Great sound affects.
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2011

I liked it but it was very addicting

I like how it isnt very violent but is still fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff October 13, 2010
I love this game!!!! Best ever! Challenging and fun!! 135 levels! and its only $1
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 16, 2012

I play this game a lot,because it rocks!

This is a fun addicting game! I played it sooooooooo long,and i'm glad I did! Great levels,funny birds,perfect plots,great colors,awesome music,ect.Remember,when play it once,you get addicted,so make sure you're kids don't get too addicted.
Parent Written bybubbmaster December 1, 2010

fun for everyone

lolololol i love this game its awesome very addicting
Kid, 7 years old May 1, 2011
LOVE IT. I am a angry birds fan. Like pest off birds. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written byLadyHeger September 7, 2011

Angry Bird Ads

There were ads I didn't want my daughter seeing, like "see yourself as a zombie" and "find flirts now". Buy the version without ads.
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 24, 2012

THE MOST ADDICTING GAME IN HISTORY!!!

When I first started playing this game, I could not stop playing, nor did I want to! It is an absolutely fun game for little kids! It has bright colors, puzzling levels, silly plot, and, of course, funny birds to use! Nothing negative needs to be said about this game! Just make sure you kids don't stay up too late to play it, especially on a school night!
Educator and Parent Written byAndrea M White September 3, 2013

High time to switch to other worthy games

I enjoy playing angry bird but after a certain point it becomes boring and redundant. Preferably, games like Burt Destruction, Air Strike Classic, Temple run, subway surfer has something which keep the user alluring. Burt as such is my personal favorite :)
Kid, 9 years old August 17, 2011

THE ADDICTING ANGRY BIRDS!!!

This game is so addicting. You know the violence and education, but, let your 5 year old play this. Its so epic.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDAz mongoose July 1, 2015

Wow... the age rating...

Really? 7 and up?! Theres no blood or any thing in angry bird, is there? The pigs just pop and disappear... I would also like to mention... Does any one else feel this website overreacts over everything?
Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2011

Great, funny game :)

This game is definitely popular for a reason. It's very easy to play and it's very fun. It can stump you at times, but its still a great app for kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolbrees09 March 23, 2011
wicked addicting app, nothing wrong with it at all
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2015

A great Game for a long Ride

All of the Angry Birds games are good. They are a great game to kill time. It's also fun to watch other people try!
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 August 13, 2011

Cute + Fun + Loveable = Angry Birds :)

I'm not so good at Angry Birds but, my dad and brothers love this game. Its cute, fun, and loveable. (Even though I'm really no good at it :D)
Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodperson4 December 24, 2010

addicting

its very addicting. i would have rated it 4+, but it IS kind of hard to play. Good because kids learn about speed and trajectory.
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2011

angry birds? why did it make me so HAPPY?

Easy to play, hard to master. That's the description of Angry Birds, predictably the best app on the market since it hatched. It's one of the most fun strategies I've ever laid thumbs for, and I may have broken a sweat trying to decipher further levels, but the game is mighty fun while having a catchy and cool theme song, as well as a little "cheat" to help in any struggling times: the 99-cent Mighty Eagle. I suggest this game to all ages who own an iPhone and have some spare change.
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2015

Addictive!

Angry Birds is a great iPhone game for all ages. The only issue with the entire game is that it's super addictive. But anyone can break addictive habits. Great game for all ages!
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic March 16, 2012

Popular and addictive strategy game

MOVIE INFO: A fun and popular strategy game. Some levels might be too challenging for young kids. VIOLENCE: Very low. LANGUAGE: None. SEX: None.