All member reviews for Angry Birds

Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2011

I liked it but it was very addicting

I like how it isnt very violent but is still fun.
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

Addictive & Fun

Angry Birds is SOOOO addictive you won't believe it. There's a gazillion levels and they are SO easy to play, my six year old brother plays it! Although, for kids who don't like seeing road-kill or anything, they might think it sad or too violent when they see pigs and birds poofing away. (Dying) It's definitely not too violent for kids 5-6+ though. It's very fun and you'll probably play it for hours. Great sound affects.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydr duck June 21, 2010

One of the best apps avalable in the app store

:D
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff October 13, 2010

I love this game!!!! Best ever! Challenging and fun!! 135 levels! and its only $1
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 August 13, 2011

Cute + Fun + Loveable = Angry Birds :)

I'm not so good at Angry Birds but, my dad and brothers love this game. Its cute, fun, and loveable. (Even though I'm really no good at it :D)
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolbrees09 March 23, 2011

wicked addicting app, nothing wrong with it at all
Kid, 9 years old August 17, 2011

THE ADDICTING ANGRY BIRDS!!!

This game is so addicting. You know the violence and education, but, let your 5 year old play this. Its so epic.
Kid, 7 years old May 1, 2011

LOVE IT. I am a angry birds fan. Like pest off birds. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina January 29, 2011

It's fine......kinda fun

Ok.....but my sisters addicted
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2011

Fun and challenging for just about everyone

This game is challenging, but fun. It all matters about the trajectory. There is no violence. The pigs just disappear from the screen in a small cloud of smoke. As do the birds. The game really challenges you and makes it fun and slightly educational.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodperson4 December 24, 2010

addicting

its very addicting. i would have rated it 4+, but it IS kind of hard to play. Good because kids learn about speed and trajectory.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDAz mongoose July 1, 2015

Wow... the age rating...

Really? 7 and up?! Theres no blood or any thing in angry bird, is there? The pigs just pop and disappear... I would also like to mention... Does any one else feel this website overreacts over everything?
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2015

A great Game for a long Ride

All of the Angry Birds games are good. They are a great game to kill time. It's also fun to watch other people try!
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2015

Addictive!

Angry Birds is a great iPhone game for all ages. The only issue with the entire game is that it's super addictive. But anyone can break addictive habits. Great game for all ages!
Kid, 10 years old November 1, 2014

oh my gosh one of my favorite games!

excellent game recommend for kids 5 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck July 18, 2014

Angry birds.

The story is... I don't even know. The graphics are good for the kind of game it is. The voice acting is good. In the game you just throw birds at pigs, that is literally all there is to it. At least other pointless games like Candy Crush and Tetris require thinking, this doesn't. Overall, it's mildly entertaining and it's cheap so why not?
Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2014

One of my Favorite Games

I just recently got the game and it is addicting as, well, something very addicting. There's minor violence, as the birds blast through building materials to flatten pigs and when debris falls on them and they aren't flattened, they will have black eyes and such. There's also a powerup that literally crushes them, but there's no blood or anything. There are in-app purchases and ads galore too. Overall, the game is about trial and error. It's pretty easy to play because all you really have to do is pull back and fire. There are some minor tapping like with the yellow bird, which goes forward when you tap it, but other than that it's simple. I recommend this game to anyone 6 and up, but parents: it will be hard to pull them away from their screens.
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2014

Angry Kids

It is fun to play Angry Birds. It is one of my favorite games of all time. I think it is very engaging and appropriate for kids to play.
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2014

Bird

Not so much educational, as is just birds knocking out pigs, but good for younger kids
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2013

Good, but it got too overrated.

It's a good game with many spin-offs that get addictive quickly, but they have changed the game too much. It got so popular, now they have cheap cartoons based on angry birds. They've changed the classic gameplay with searching for red feathers or something like that. It's become so popular that had to change it up. Angry Birds Seasons is good, too. Angry Birds Space is the best. Angry Birds Star Wars is meh, Angry Birds Rio is bad.