All member reviews for Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Shooter not as graphic as console games, has poor controls.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDrayoc March 13, 2012

minimal blood and language

There are small unrealistic impressions of blood but they are hardly noticable. There is no language worse then d**n and h**l. It should be ok for smaller kids. It is chalenging and fun with decently good graphics. I recommend
Kid, 8 years old February 13, 2013

LEARNING

so what do you thingk

i thing it should be atleast for a mature audiance so 9 and up if there mature and dont get to adicted to it
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarkflame362 March 5, 2013

ESRB Rating

This game is actually rated M by the ESRB, so that means that it's not for kids at all, but I don't think that rating should be what it is, and it's perfectly fine for a 13 or mature 12 year old.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydantheman1110 September 7, 2012

10-12

this game isn't too bad for kids so I'm going to say age 10-12
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic March 16, 2012

Good Game - with action and violence required, and little swear words shown

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is an app that you can download on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Violence: 2.5/5.Sex: 0/5. Bad Language: 1/5. Drinking, drugs and smoking: 0/5.
Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2011

Good app but not the best.

Its a good game and if you think the controls are hard you can change them. There is some swearing, mainly d--n and sometimes h--l, and nonstop shooting, but there isnt any blood or major swear words.
Parent Written byGameView September 19, 2011

Story way too short

I realy enjoyed battlefield bad co.2 but it has all the swears it has very good graphics but the story mode is very short it took me a day to finish not even but it is ok for kids.