Educator Written bylw1139 March 17, 2014

Fantastic Learning Tool for the Classroom

Book Creator is a fantastic learning tool for the classroom. We have seen it used from Pre-K-8th Grade to capture student learning of all kinds. The students have used it to create their own stories, do retells, journal, even use it as a presentation tool. It is very multipurpose, interdicsiplinary, and an affective tool for students to quickly communicate. I really appreciate that they have added a drawing tool in the newest edition of the app. You no longer need to leave the app to make truly wonderful stories.
Educator and Parent Written byjaimej1 January 4, 2016

Open-ended and easy to use!

This is a wonderful app with an easily navigable interface. My students who are 6 and up have very little difficulties and they learn some foundational editing skills in the process.
Educator and Uncle Written byCsamek August 15, 2016

Take Your Writing Assignments to the 21st Century!

So many of us today use online book creation tools to document family reunions, make photo albums, and more. Why shouldn't our children learn how to do the same? With Book Creator, there are many options for creation and publishing. Help a student to write a story about themselves or make an alphabet book. Let students take the time to record their voice over their pages and then publish as an ePub, video, or PDF allowing for anyone to be able to see what your students or children have created!
Educator and Parent Written byJanelle Brin April 3, 2016

Your child can become a maker and learn critical literacy from the other side!

This is an incredible app for your child. It really helps build critical literacy skills by putting your child in the MAKER seat. With just a little facilitation from the parent, this can be an incredibly fun and powerful tool for learning (and fun!) http://spikedogbooks.wordpress.com