All member reviews for BrainPOP Featured Movie

Daily films from educational group provide tons of learning.

Learning

Teen, 13 years old Written byFabmax November 26, 2010

I love Brainpop

I love it because it teaches you new facts while you watch a movie.
Adult Written byOriginal April 28, 2011

Best website ever!

This website is educational and fun to learn while watching a movie
Kid, 10 years old October 2, 2011

One of the best educational websites there is!

I love this! Though personally, the UK or Chinese/ Japanese versions are the best.
Kid, 8 years old December 22, 2012
LEARNING

wow

i use this app daily on my moms phone because i like brainpop
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 December 26, 2010

great!

This is a perfect way to make learning fun!!! These movies are very educational, with a wide range of topics, yet every video has a hint of humor in it.
Kid, 8 years old July 3, 2013

my girl

it cool and fun
Teen, 13 years old Written byAshleyholiday19 November 11, 2012

Brian pop is the best

This is a great thing for kids
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2012

Best thing ever

This is so good and I LOVE it. I have it on my Iphone and all you can do is watch movies and play safe games. This is not a place were you meet kids at all and it is so much fun!!!!!!
Parent of a 4, 6, and 9 year old Written byallgoodgifts June 18, 2013

Well-done, and strangely addicting for kids

I'm not sure why, exactly, this is so fascinating for my kids - after all, there are plenty of educational videos out there - but it is. I downloaded it to my phone months ago and forgot about it, until one day my kids discovered it. We had to put it on their Kindles so I could get my phone back. The older two ultimately offered to pay for a subscription with their allowance so they could watch older movies no longer available in the free app. As mentioned, they have movies on a huge variety of topics, and all are handled very well from my perspective - even items on potentially tricky topics like pregnancy and September 11th. It's also good at explaining somewhat complicated concepts clearly (like heredity, or even compound interest!). Because of this, I personally plan to use it to start our discussion when my kids ask questions on topics that are hard for me to explain. And my kids would spend hours watching it if I would let them. Even the four-year-old enjoys it, though I am sure that the content is mostly above her level. Overall I highly recommend it.