All member reviews for Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies

Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2011

DOWNLOAD THIS NOW!!

Honestly, scary? This game is SUPER fun, I have had the game for 7 months on my Touch and i have heard 1 h word, but yes there is gore and blood you get rewarded for doing headshots and you can blow limbs off but most kids are exposed to worse stuff everyday!! GET IT!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byxxKy224xx October 10, 2011

COD:WAW Zombies Apple Software

Im am a 13 year old kid... the game shouldnt scare anyone! The xbox might scare your children, but with the apple software.. there is tons of bad graphics, fake noises.. Its pretty funny what the critics are rating this thing... it not scary.. trust me.. its really fun.. not scarry at all
Teen, 13 years old Written byyashchopra August 27, 2011

Good for Young People too

I've played it a lot and I love it. But the above review portrays it as a very clear and very gory game. But it's very blurry and the gore looks like a steak glued to the side of their hips. A little bit of blood whenever you're about to die or you kill an enemy. If you know how to, you can blow the bottom parts of their bodies off and they crawl on the floor after you. In a couple levels, flaming husky dogs will start running towards you and kill you. These can be quite annoying sometimes. Players get different WWII-era weapons, including a full-auto rifle, trench gun, sawed-off shotgun, and if you get lucky, a flamethrower or Ray Gun. In a nutshell, it's a great game for on-the-go. It's not as clear as Black Ops zombies (actually, it's not really clear at all), but it's still really fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarkArcher April 25, 2011

Action Packed Fun is for teens and up

I didn't get scared at all by this game, but I can see how others can. The concept on being trapped in an area lurking with zombies, with no means of escape is kinda creepy. You'll be able to use a variety of different guns to survive your way through endless waves of zombies. When firing at a zombie, clouds of blood will spray out of the zombie and small chunks of flesh are sometime visible.In a certain map, after about every 4 to 6 rounds, blast of lightning will start showing up around the map. At that point zombie dogs will appear and start chasing you. When they do get to you they will jump on you, bite you and claw you. Some kids may fin it frightening or uncomfortable to kill dogs, even though they are dead. They're still the flesh and bones of the dogs, not to mention they're on fire. Overall, this is a fun app for mature teens that aren't scared easily. But you also have the options to fight along side a friend with 2 player Co-op, and you can fight with the world by playing 4 player online team battles. This may be less frightening to player with the fact that your not alone.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysome_person July 23, 2011

Good game for kids who can handle it.

This is a pretty good game for kids 12+. I bought this game expecting it to be WAY more graphic then it is. The graphics are not great and there is a lot of blood but I really wouldn't rate it "no kids". It can be a little scary at times the zombies sneak up on you sometimes. As far as I know there is only a "h**l" in the whole game so language isn't a problem. The violence is intense sometimes with knifing and shooting up close having a big splash of blood. Grenades can dismember a zombie almost completely and players can shoot off arms and heads of zombies. In one level there is a human hand that looks like it was ripped of. Flamethrowers catch the zombies of fire but don't kill them right away so you can have a hoard of them on fire still chasing you. So think a minuet and decide whether or not you think your kid can handle the violence. (NOTE: the game is not $9.99 its $4.99)
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2011

great but scary

this game is great. my mom just finally gave in to it. it is a fun game. it does have some gore and whenever you shoot a zombie you see a splash of blood. there is no cursing. it is kinda scary. the zombies sneak up on you in the higher rounds like round 6 or higher. it gets scary on like round 13 because zombies are sneaking up on you and running. i think abou 12 13 and 14 year olds will be fine.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychriz123 May 1, 2011

for teens

EPICLY awesome and its now cheep ;) .. yes the blood and gore are bad the horror is pretty good and it can get intense but i love that you can play co-op with other people it makes the game by itself there THE ONE MISTAKE IN THE REVIEW IS THAT THEIR IS DRUG CONTENT!! ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IT SAYS THINGS LIKE "IM RUNNING OUT OF VODCA...I MEAN AMMO! " AND " I LOVE THIS GUN ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LIKE VODCA! " ...but the game is awesome the controls are cool and the maps and graphics are awesome
Teen, 13 years old Written byCallofDuty225 March 18, 2011

I think it is a very cool game and it is very bloody, other kids play it and they are around 12 years old
Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2010

Awesome game!!

Awesome game! No idea why it's rated 17+. Doesn't deserve that. Maybe a 12+.
Teen, 16 years old Written byfreeze2270 November 23, 2011

Too much for very young kids.

The zombie mode for COD: WAW is a little too gory for younger audiences, and far too mature. This game should be off limits to kids under the age of 8-10 depending the level of maturity. The game was created me Treyarch, a game company who sometimes makes games for the Call of duty series. They use a more comical and lower resolution graphic engine than other games in the series. As long as your child can tell the difference between a video game and real life, i'm sure her or she will be just fine when playing this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byoogleboogle November 12, 2010

Not the best graphics
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2010

wow, Commensense. really?

oh my god. it is an iphone/ ipod app. the grafics are useless, and it is probably 19365398.58635 times scarier on console. its not scary on console. 0*19365398.58635=0.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2011

Best app out there

Anyone who says its scary is an idiot. It is not scary me (12) my brothers (10, 8, and 6) all play it and laugh as we do.Its really fun and a great game
Kid, 12 years old July 12, 2011

ok

The game is okay, but it is great on the Xbox 360.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBauer Power March 19, 2011

The app is okay but zombies on world at war is 100x better
Teen, 14 years old Written bydellguy1996 April 23, 2011

Not that bad!

Great Game! Its not a graphic as the concle version but is still bloody. As long as you don't get scared your ok!
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2011

Make age limt lower, Tween-15 age group

Sure, this is a violent, mindless games kids play, but I think it is amazing. First off, you have to spend your money wisely or you lose, teaching kids responsibility. Next, you can access great content for small or no fees. On the bad side, though, you have to use violent weapons to kill virus-infested zombies, and there is advertisements everywhere. But trust me, why should this be No Kids?
Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2011

freaky but fun game

sometimes this can get scary only on the long levels
Teen, 16 years old Written byBrendan Conway March 7, 2011

Good game got the one that includes the first 4 maps
Teen, 16 years old Written byGorrilas R Beast January 23, 2011

greate bonus game

did you say this was scary? It's hilarious. It's not mild cursing, they do swear a lot. When you shoot them, their head and limbs will fly off