All member reviews for Call of Mini: Zombies

Zombie killing game that kids may want but shouldn't have.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDrayoc December 8, 2011

Fun but violent

The point of the game is to kill zombies, that's all it is. So naturally, there is blood. When you kill one, they collapse into heeps of limbs, and splatter the ground with blood, (note, its really cartoony.) Obviously, it's not for little kids, but it is fun. The zombies themselves arn't very scary, but still, keep it away from little children.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySirSubby February 4, 2015

Great game, a bit violent, but nothing too serious.

Yes the game is a bit violent, but nothing an 10 year old couldn't take. 16+ is really harsh for a game rated 12+ on the app store.
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2011

violent but fun

violent but cartoony no language actually no talking fun
Teen, 13 years old Written byCigano12 November 22, 2015

A must-play in the world of zombie gaming.

This is a really good game, and even though it's rated 16+, it's fine for teens and tweets who can handle a little bit of mild blood. The violence is unrealistic. 10+ for mature kids; 15+ if you are sensitive to the violence. I have never encountered any ads in the whole time that I have played the game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHeretohelp26 September 13, 2014

Epic Game!

Really good game; don't get it for sensitive kids though, me and my friends play it all the time. It really isn't that bad.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2011

12 and up, that's what the app store rated it.

Very violent but I wouldn't say it's 16 and up, my mom lets me play it and i'm 11. A lot of ads.
Parent Written bysnowedindenver September 30, 2014

Lots of "killing"

My son's friend came over with his Ipod and soon the boys were playing together in a Call of Minis world. While I prefer they play games where they can play together in the same world, as I sat nearby the boys' running commentary started to sound like they were playing a shoot 'em up game where the only objective is to kill or be killed. Indeed, I found the review here that said the game is basically Call of Duty cartoon-ized for kids. The analogy of the Joe the Camel ads (masking adult content to appeal to kids) seems right on. I know these kids at age 9 are younger than the game's age rating, but I have a 13 year old who I also wouldn't let play. There are plenty of creative, fun games available where the objective is more thoughtful than "kill or be killed."
Parent Written byHonestreviews48 April 20, 2013

This is the least violent zombie game on the App Store it is just fine for kids 9+.
Teen, 17 years old Written byUseful December 11, 2012

Call of Mini: Zombies

This game I have already played on the iPad and it is absolutely fine for Kids 9+.
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2012

awsome game!!!

I think this game is not that bad.of course it does say 12 and up.but my parents seen me play this game in the past and present.but it could be for 9 and up.all so this game does have blood.but not strong language.every body in my class has this game (well,the one's with i pods). especially co-op,the game is OK.