Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Chicken Rescue

Cute tilting challenge is full of costly in-app purchases.

Based on 1 review

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written bymrporkface11 May 10, 2012

This movie is awesome. Kids explode within contact of reading this song, and they're blood is actually octopus juice, which tastes great if you broil buttsacks and then they get so excited that the turtles are forced to drink water. Considering this radoskit has nothing do to with turtles, it has to be amplified by a bag of popcorn. My kids like Sod of Mooty, if you meant what i know, and Lord of the rings is just like Todo from wizard of oz but without the mothering llama because of cutuinhew****ers like myself that think they can eat any type of rear end they can't. SING WITH ME. SING FOR THE TEARS. I have to pee. Gordon Freeman is not the lazors of the chambooko,. By the way, My son was playing this book with me, and his name is Bokowokojumbiakowoohoo. Be jealous, cactus! Corn. Quorn. Korn. Don't snort oxygen. Peace home slicers! Common Sense Media sucks. Never trust a word it says. seriously. Every chicken video game out there they rate not for kids, even dora! I MEAN FALLOUT ISNT THAT LORD OF THE RINGSY, EVEN WITH FRODO BAGGYPANTS. Dovahkiin? I like Skyrim Sword. J.R.R. Towlekien.