Parent reviews for Clash Royale

Fantasy action-strategy game wants all your time and money.

Adult Written bySean M. February 12, 2017

A bug in the game

I had a bug that didn't let me leave my clan
Adult Written byJuan W. September 28, 2017

Most imbalanced game ever.

Nice concept for a game. I've been playing it for about a year and a half now. The game was great at start, but about 7 months ago (roughly) there was an update to start putting in imbalanced units. This broke what seemed to be the most balanced game ever. Now all it is, is a game that promotes rage, cheating and overall a fest for pouring money out of people to get cards that will make them op due to its imbalanced nature.

Parent Written byJim A. February 17, 2018

Emotes make this game horrible

This game brings out how crappy people are. It teaches your kids to be a bad sport. Sportsmanship is nonexistent in this game. The players are all jerks. There should be a website showing all the jerks, cheaters, and their real legal names so that they can be excommunicated from their jobs in real life. If you are not decent person in game hiding behind an masked user name. You are peice of crap in real life too. I'm not going to let my kid play this and develop into a peice of crap like the rest of these jerks. All the players in China cheat and then act like they are so great when they win. Is that what you want to teach your kid?

Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byHendo H. U February 4, 2018

Good game. But I agree, it wants all your time and money.

Adult Written byB K December 26, 2017

Money

If you don’t pay money for cards then you don’t get the really good cards.

Adult Written byMatthew G. December 13, 2017

the most iritating game I have ever played

They are using special algorithms that trick your child into buying gold so that the greedy devs get well payed it works on a combination type like "I pay I have better cards" and when you win several times they give you players that you don't have even chance to win, you loose throphies you trick your mind to buy gold...and it touches every young user, the game it self is boring the challenges are made like the devs want to (they don't want to prevent financial loss for giving to much goods) when you loose 3 times the tournament is over...
Adult Written byHugh K. November 18, 2017

Warning: addictive, with a heavy push for IAPs

Honestly, at first glance, the cartoonish fantasy violence, lack of sex, and lack of drugs makes this a very child-friendly game on paper. However, the chat is unmoderated (although everyone I've met is pretty helpful). Additionally, there's no way to remain competent at higher levels without in-app purchases. Finally, the gameplay feels mostly hollow but remains very addicting. In theory, child-friendly, but I wouldn't give this game to my kids.

Adult Written byLaith A. May 21, 2018

Ease of play
Parent of an infant, 7, 14, and 17 year old Written byJEFF 158558 March 15, 2018

Royale

I think clash Royale is a very good exciting game but there is cussing and you might need to think twice about putting your credit card details on your kids device because there are in app purchases Kind regards James