Kid reviews for Clash Royale

Fantasy action-strategy game wants all your time and money.

Teen, 13 years old Written byWild Memer July 8, 2017

Great game

This is a great game- but you need to be aware that it does have addictive qualities. I suggest that parents regulate children playing this game (unless they are mature enough to play it themselves e.g. 10+). This game is DEFFINETLY worth the regulations required for some kids to play it

Teen, 14 years old Written byRett2 June 30, 2017

New card

I think this game is great and they should add a new card called wizard trio featuring all 3 of the wizards with the ice wizard in front and the electro and regular wizard in the back it should be a legendary and cost around 8 or 9 elixir everyone would love it

Teen, 13 years old Written byyrorisrory April 30, 2017

amazing

advanced strategy. most fun game on any mobile device!!!!!!!! if you do not get this game right away there is something wrong with you!!!!!!!

Kid, 7 years old March 22, 2017

nice

good game for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byperson1111 March 8, 2017

Fun, but lots of in-app purchaes.

The game is fine and easy to play, but if you want to get real good than you have to pay. Free up until a certain point.

Kid, 10 years old December 9, 2016

Dont believe this site

Common sense Media says that this game is for 14 up look on the appstore and google play that's right. Its for ages 9 and up this 14 and up complete balonie. kids at my school are already playing this and I know a family that looks at this site full of info from parents who saw their kids play it for a second and thought oh is that blood. well to answer your question its not blood it is elixir a magical substance used in Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. In Clash Royale elixir is used to bring troops to the battle field therefore when they are slain they drop elixir which is often mistaken as blood if you are reading this plz don't be the parent who has to make their kid suffer. There are no guns in this game only medieval creatures and weapons like dragons and cannons and bows. Plus if your kids don't have your apple Id or google Play password then they wont be able to spend any money. I think this is really good because I am more of a Clash of Clans guy
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2016

Not bad at all!

It has no violence, or blue goo. My favorite game.

Kid, 8 years old August 2, 2017
if you are worried about language don"t join clans. They have unmoderated chats. Otherwise it is fine. Teach kids about personal info.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFunGamesPlayed July 17, 2017

good game for kids but somethings which are not for little kids

clash royale has little violence and no swearing which is acceptable. But there are at least 100k clans(group chats) in clash royale which have random people around the world. There can be swearing,scams and inappropriate messages. Which is why as a 13 year old you can moderate your childs chats. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: BE AWARE OF IN APP PURCHASES
Teen, 15 years old Written byCoD3af June 28, 2017

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ I played against a hacker/exploiter

I was unable to place down cards and the kings were all messed up, I sent a screen shot to the help and support but I'm unsure that they've received it. I love this game and can't stop playing, I've read several other reviews and can't understand why everyone is saying you have to pay to win, I've been going back and forth betweeen arena 8 and 9, but I'm doing very good, I have 5 legendaries and I've never paid for anything on Clash Royale, I've even gotten legendaries from free chest. This is an awesome game and you don't have to pay to win, you have to play to win.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKai_ April 30, 2017

heh...

Clash Royale may be fun and one of the top games now.
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2017

clash royale

is the best game in the appstore and I love it. Its a little violent but its great and here is a tip that you should join a clan with your friends.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTitanruler March 27, 2017

Addicting game that is fun with friends.

If your kid is educated on the internet and what goes on in it I can easily say that they would be able to avoid bad clans. You can help each other out and the kingmojis help avoid severe saltiness reaching small children. I am in a clan with my friends and have gotten 4 legendaries from chests without any purchases. I am also in hog mountain currently for all you pay to play people. My deck is the log(sub in arrows if you don't have it, same uses +1 elixir), hog rider, wizard, inferno tower, tornado, skeleton army, zap and gob barrel. Inferno tower for the big boy troops, the push is hog rider goblin barrel and if you see a push coming into your base put a wizard at the back on the side they are pushing and then tornado all of their troops into the center (works particularly well on elite barb decks and use the skeleton army to get you out of sticky situations and distract one strike troops (P.E.K.K.A., etc.). Arrows/log is used against large pushes, princess, spammy troops, goblin barrel, etc. As long as you have good friends that like you you should have no problem having fun on this game and hope this deck helps for all of you without legendaries :) and be patient with it and be thankful there aren't any ads in it, I strongly dislike ads.

Kid, 11 years old March 13, 2017
Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimate Joey December 4, 2018

GREAT GAME... THAT WANTS ALL OF YOUR FLIPPING MONEY

An astounding, original game that tries to expose you to chat profanity and TRIES TO GET YOU TO BUY EVERYTHING. Don't let this adorable-looking game fool you, it will try and lure you in...

Teen, 15 years old Written byTimmy o tool October 28, 2018

Parent advice from me and I am being honest here

Despite what parents are saying this game is really good. The game has changed a lot over the years. As said in other reviews it helps to have a legendary or two but even though they are good they are just another card. As for the game itself it takes some time and practice to get good. I for one play it and am one of the op 100 players and have never payed a dime on it. And their are even some decks that are very good with no legendary card or you could tweak the deck you want to use to make it suit you own cards. And for clan chat they have fixed it to cover swear words but just to be safe check your kids clan to read what they say and if it is to blasphemous quit the clan and join another.

Teen, 14 years old Written byA Gamer Who Worries October 24, 2018

Seriously?

Warning: Very explicit content appears in this game in the form of names of players, chat boxes, and clan names. Also, you might need spend 500,000 dollars on this game to get SOME of the characters. Avoid at all costs. Micro-transaction heaven. Your wallet's hell.

Kid, 11 years old August 27, 2018

A memory game, like warcraft, easy to play but with swearing.

an easy game that it's hard to stop. in the chat everybody from the clan can talk. the scope of the game it's to win the battle's. the game make's you buy virtual stuff.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLeo Pard May 19, 2018

The Best Cartoon Game!!!

I say that this game has some chatting on it but you can set that to private. Clash Royale has also been hard to hack, so your child is safe on this game. The point of the game is to use cards to defeat different players. Keep in mind, this is multiplayer. You play with people around the world. But I would not say 14+ for the age. I would say 11+ because you can be safe on it.

Kid, 11 years old May 14, 2018

Good Game

This game is amazing the only bad part is to get really good you have to use money.