Kid reviews for Clash Royale

Fantasy action-strategy game wants all your time and money.

Teen, 14 years old Written byihatesupercell May 9, 2018

gave me cancer

This game has no meaning to it and the clan chat is very inappropriate for my child.

Teen, 13 years old Written byWicked Cyclone March 15, 2018

Teen, 15 years old Written byayrGoat March 12, 2018

The Most Ridiculous Duel

The most ridiculous game, Clash Royale, has been taking the community by storm since its release date in January of 2016. By using cartoon graphics, the aspects of competitive multiplayer tower defense, and strategic thinking, Clash Royale is a game that appeals to gamers of all ages. Clash Royale has been rated a 4.7/5 on Itunes and a 4.6/5 on Google Play thus making it one of the best mobile games in recent history, with the likes of Candy Crush and Clash of Clans both being rated in the top 10 on the top grossing charts at the moment. What makes this game so popular is that it is capable of being played by all kinds of people ranging from children to adults. This is because the way Supercell implemented strategy and tower defense in such a that is competitive while also being fun and enjoyable. Clash Royale is a great game but what takes away from its greatness is how it portrays war-like battles in a jokingly manner. Many people can take offense to this aspect of the game due to the fact that thousands of Americans die in battle from serving our country. There are many families that have lost their loved ones and having a game portray war and battles in fun and happy way could offend many of those families because war is a very serious topic in the world. The other thing that causes problems for the game is the lag in the gameplay. The lag is very sensitive because once the game is disconnected from WiFi the game is frozen and you cannot place any cards down and if you are able to it takes around two seconds for your card to actually get onto the field. Then if you are unable to put down cards you have to restart the app and this causes a huge delay if your in battle because it takes like five seconds to restart the app. These things are the flaws of the game has but otherwise Clash Royale is still a great game. Clash Royale is a great mobile app game that delivers action packed tower defense to your phone. I would rate this game a 4/5 since the lag and the what view the game conveys about war hinder the ability of the game being more appealing. Overall Clash Royale is exciting, competitive, and fun and those are some components that many popular games use like Call of Duty and Clash of Clans.

Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2018

Boring Now

This used to be my favorite game EVER. Well, everyone's. It was the highlight game of EVERYTHING. Everyone at my school played it. We played fun battles with each other. We would have tournaments. The lack of updates is what made this game dull. We used to have updates ALL THE TIME, with new cards being released here and there. Now, the same boring old cards and decks are used. The meta isn't changing, and it really is a pay to win. I've been playing for about 2 years, and even at a high arena I'm missing some cards. They need to add more updates, more frequently. They should add new challenges. They should improve balance. This once amazing game has just gone downhill.

Kid, 9 years old January 1, 2018

Great Game

Great game for kids 9 and up. Not a single bit of violence. :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byBoiman December 17, 2017

Great Game

I've played Clash Royale from day 1 and if you ask me, its easy. The parents must know that you don't have to pay to win.Everyone's way of playing is different as there are many styles of decks to play. There is the usual Giant beatdown but once you get higher in the game you can do more in terms of decks.You can start using bridge spam,Log bait and spell bait decks.Each of the decks can be built by buying each of the cards in chests but honestly if you wanted to play you don't have to pay at all. When addressing the clans people need to know that each clan has a specialty and just be a clan member swears it doesn't automatically make a bad game.Just join a different clan that is for kids.Every cards has synergy but people just need to learn how to synergise every card with another.Bandit can be used for a mini push but is easily countered so to combo you can use bats, zap or fire spirits to counter any swarm units. If you still need to learn how to play cards effectively just go watch Orange Juice. He plays and teaches people how to synergise well or counter and use cards effectively.

Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2017

Good,but the chat.

Really good game,but it can get really boring after a while. Another thing is that the chat is very inappropriate,and says cause words some times. So I think the game should be for 8 and up,but if you are reading the chat it should be 13 and up.

Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2017

Wonderful Game!!

This game is easy to play it is super fun but can be frustrating when you lose and get taunted by the opponent otherwise its a greatly satisfying game

Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2017

Idk Why They Reviewed As 14+

Clash Royals is a game where kids play against live opponents. There is little if any blood. It is not inappropriate. It does not have swearing. And has little if any drinking/drugs/smoking. It has great safety chat in fact the player can only send certain emoji like gifs to the opponent. This game has nothing to worry about.

Kid, 9 years old April 12, 2017

It Is not the best game you could get...

Clash Royale isn't the best game I've ever down loaded. It is really fun when you start playing it, but then you "grow out of it" after a couple months. My friend recommended this game to me and I got super excited. I had to have it, and when I got it I slowly realized it wasn't a great game. The game kind of forces you to get to different arenas so you can unlock different cards and be more powerful in battle, and that forces you to battle so you could get enough trophies to get into a higher arena. That is not the best way of doing this. There are lots of in app purchases, and when someone has a low fake game money/diamond supply, they really want to buy more. There are so many better games than Clash Royale you could get, so you should not waste your time on this game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCommon sense kid April 3, 2017

Great game but in app purchases

This is a great and fast paced game that requires a lot of strategy to win. Families should talk about in app purchases as it is very tempting to buy special offers and gems to obtain rare items quickly. I have a cousin that spent about $1,300 on this game and the parents were shocked when their credit card bill came in. You should also discuss that this game is not nescessarily pay to win because I have a friend who is free to play (never spent a dime) and is in the highest arena. This game can be about the credit card for some players but with pure skill and excellent strategy, you can make it to the top without spending anything like my friend.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLMDill February 16, 2017

Awesome

Clash Royale is an awesome and fun game. It is a great game for children & adults 10 and up!