Kid reviews for Cupcakes! Holiday Edition

Decorate and "eat" holiday-themed cupcakes.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 10 years old May 1, 2017

NOTHING AT ALL TO DISLIKE!!!

This is a very interesting game, but it's a bit inappropriate for little kids, who might try actually make the cupcake recipe....... it also encourages playing with ovens, and possibly, other dangerous kitchen tools. Other than that, parents can relax! Also,though, if your kid plays on your device, you might realize that there are a lot of cupcake screenshots in your photos app. THIS IS A GREAT GAME!!!!!! AND THERE IS NO CONSUMERISM!!!

Ease of Play
Kid, 11 years old August 16, 2011

Good but some possible minor privacy issues if you have young kids.

I love this app! There is NOTHING inappropriate at all about it! Although if you have young children there is a chance they may accidentally try to upload the picture of their cupcake to Facebook or go to the Game Center. So I suggest you either supervise your kid if they are under 4 or 5 while they are using Cupcakes! Holiday Edition (or any of the Maverick Software Apps) until you've made it clear they cannot go to the Game Center or upload their cupcakes to Facebook, or, if you have a more cooperative kid, just tell them beforehand NOT to upload their cupcake to Facebook or go to the Game Center and don't supervise them. I highly suggest Cupcakes! Holiday Edition. It doesn't just have Christmas, it has Hanukkah, too and New Year's, Mother's/Father's Day, etc.
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2011

Nice

Pretty good app. Just don't try to make the cupcakes with the recipes on there...
Kid, 12 years old March 26, 2011

My favorite app

So easy to play and my favorite app of all time!