Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Disney Fairies Fashion Boutique

Fashion sim is fun and playable without spending.

Adult Written byBe June 7, 2017

Give your review a title

Yes, very nice

Ease of Play
Adult Written byLovedthisgame January 2, 2015

Big fan of the game was so fun

We loved this game nd now we can't PLAY IT ANYMORE ND WE WANT THIS GAME BACK ND DISNEY HIDDEN WORLDS GAME BACK AS WELL PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO BRING THESE GAMES BACK ALSO THE WIZARD OF OZ GAME WAS FUN TOO ND WANT THAT BACK AS WELL WELL BE VERY SAD UNTIL SOMEHINGS DONE TO RETURN THESE GAMES BACK TO US TO PLAY
Adult Written byerikaf November 16, 2014

Creative, Fun, and Helps With Reading

I am a homeschooling mom to 3 girls - my oldest two are 5 and 8, and they love this app. My oldest got this app when she was 6, and it helped her with her mental organizational skills (taking orders, budgeting fabric, etc.) - and it's also a ton of fun. Both my girls were early readers, and I love that in the app you have to read the orders to fulfill them. So - my kids actually get a lot of reading practice (and comprehension) from this app - they have to read the orders, follow the directions, and follow through on their orders. It's surprisingly complex but still fun. It also teaches patience and budgeting because I don't buy the in-app purchases (except for an inital buy of $2 of fabric to get the ball rolling) - so they must figure out which outfit will give them the best return on investement, use the least amount of fabric, etc. Overall, it's a very fun game. I love all the reading practice they get from it - if your child cannot read, this game would be very frustrating. So - I would say your child needs to be able to read at at least a 1st/2nd grade level to really enjoy the game unless you are willing to sit with them the whole time.
Adult Written byNouar February 24, 2019
Adult Written byNgoc diem May 19, 2016

Ease of Play
Adult Written byZainab_S May 30, 2015
Adult Written byJT Mom April 14, 2013

Disappointing - Not Truly Free

This app is very appealing visually, but it is extremely frustrating for kids and parents. Although the app is "free," there appears to be no ability to take your pixie dust or star earnings from boutique sales to purchase materials. Instead, you must spend real money to continue the game which is conveniently charged to you iTunes account (from $.99 to $50). Very disappointing for Disney. I'd much rather pay a flat fee for the app.