Kid reviews for Disney+

Disney+ Poster Image

Nice but Disney- is way better

Great Disney movies here but click out Disney-, it’s a great streaming service. https://youtu.be/gHWtj7MnadI P.S: I made this commercial.

not the best

well, ive tried watching some stuff, and it has almost nothing for my age

I only Got Disney+ so I can watch the Simpsons

Great like Disney- and DisneyX

Awesome

Really Good for Any Age

I love this channel and I was really glad when I first got it that it had 101 Dalmatians on it!
Sometimes, I don’t know what to watch on Disney+ , so I usually recommend watching the shows Muppet Babies or Sydney To The Max. You can change the Disney+ users by pressing “Edit”, and then you can change the name, and you can change the character. I was watching a Star Wars movie on Disney+ with my dad before my sister turned 6 on her birthday. It was called Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, and the movie looked pretty dangerous, and then we let my 4 year old brother watch.

Best streaming service

2+ to put a age but only putting the review out because there are not PG-13 stuff in kids content either, there is a way to controll it but that isnt a kids profile

Parental Controls handle everything.

Yes, there is a lot of stuff for kids 14+. But with Parental Controls, it handles everything for you. Nuff' Said.

The perfect streaming app for Disney mega-fans

If you love Disney, this is your app. I love that your parent can control your account. There is consumerism because it is all the Disney movies (duh), and channels and studios; including Marvel, Pixar, Disney, National Geographic, etc. Disney+ also launches their OWN shows and movies you can watch; including High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, Godmothered, Safety, Wanda-Vision, etc. Just know that just because this is Disney+, does not mean there is strong language, sexy stuff, drinking, drugs, smoking or violence. There are some Disney classics, including Dumbo or Peter Pan, that contain racism in their films. There is a warning that reads 'This program includes negative depictions and/or mistreatment of people or cultures. These stereotypes were wrong then and are wrong now. Rather than remove this content, we want to acknowledge its harmful impact, learn from it and spark conversation to create a more inclusive future together. ' You do NOT have to buy the movies you watch, at all. But, Disney+ does cost a subscription of $7.99 a month, $79.99 a year. This app is perfect for family movie nights, streaming your faves, and more. More shows, movies, specials, and shorts come EVERY MONTH. My Rating: 5/5