All member reviews for DragonVale

Teen, 13 years old Written byRainapple April 7, 2012

Great!

Educational Value- It teaches kids how to deal with money, and land, and how to strategically place things. I personally liked this app. Violence- None. Sex-None. I mean, come on, a breeding cave? Language-None Consumerism- Your child might be tempted to buy "Treasure" such as treats, gems, and coins, but I think you can set a lock on it. Drinking-None Ease of Use- Simple. Drag-and-Drop Privacy-The worst it can possibly get is visiting someone else's island. No comments, pictures, nothing.
Kid, 11 years old November 27, 2011

Appropriate but a scheme to get kids money

Its a good game, and its appropriate (its not like seeing two dragons fly around with heart symbols over them in the breeding cave is innapropriate), but if you dont have about 20 dollars to spend on DragonVale every day then your going to have to wait a long time to hatch dragon eggs or haverst dragon fruit or whatever you want to do.
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2012

BOSS

this game i play. i have 10 rainbow dragons! parents that think that this game is 14 years up is way to crazy! It is really easy and fun! Yeah, you can buy stuff by accident, but if you can't trust your kid, fix your settings!!! It also kinda helps for future life
Kid, 9 years old August 1, 2012

DragonVale, by Backflip Studios

The MOST problem is, the Consumerism. It has you paying REAL money to get things easie, such as treats, gems, and Gold. It is similar to My Town 2.
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2012

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS

I have something to say parents of "overspending childs", I have a little tip. I read your comments. The dragons will NOT DIE. I lost my iPod for 2 weeks and got like 7 reminders for my dragons, and they appear to be alive. And here's another one. Later updates will include to have the stuff and all of that. This tip will save you money. I know I'm just a kid, but that doesn't mean I can't make a difference to help 2 things: Kids have fun and parents saving money. If this comment has any problems reply.
Kid, 9 years old May 23, 2014

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I play this all the time and am adicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old November 30, 2013

come on common sense media

first off this game is super easy to handle if you pay attention at the beginning! AMAZING game. and really common sense media its a BREEEDING cave NOT innapropriat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you are careful enuf you wont buy ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 17, 2013

Parents, Watch out for this game

This game is a complete scam built for kids but completely about the money. My child who is 11 plays this game and loves it, but there are still many problems, like the in app purchases, and he racked up a bill that cost almost 200 $! Parents, if you ever let your child play this game, you should disable the in app purchases.
Kid, 10 years old June 23, 2012

drgonvail

I downloaded this app for my moms iphone yesterday and i already worked up 242$! but it was easy to get the charges removed. Other than that its a good game!