All member reviews for Family Guy Time Warped

Mediocre game based on less-than-family-friendly show.

Adult Written bybaba 1 May 16, 2012

I hate Family Guy!

The characters really scare me! When I used to watch this when I was 6, the characters look very very scary! And now I have nightmares of Peter Griffin coming into my bedroom when i'm sleeping! I can't get any sleep because of this stupid show.
Kid, 4 years old May 10, 2012

a

a
Kid, 10 years old May 7, 2012

very bad game

not for kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byshowcritic2000 January 2, 2012

I have played this game and it has some cusses but older kids can handle it and the iTunes App Store has rated it 9+
Kid, 11 years old November 6, 2011

Raised well seen well

It's how your kid acts like if a kid says swears like on family guy say they can't watch it anymore but the thing is if your kid is a complete Angle your kid would watch it just make sure he's or she's not picking up any habbits
Kid, 9 years old May 8, 2012

PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT BUY IT IM BEGGING YOU I WILL KILL MYSELF AND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF YOU BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byVeryGoodParent May 7, 2012

Teens = no way

adults still shouldn't do it as it will rot their brains
Teen, 17 years old Written byI_TellTheTruth June 27, 2011

Excellent Game For Fans Of The Show!

Love this game! The audio from the show and the cutaway gags to actual Family Guy cutaway gags make it extremely enjoyable. (I also must say CSM made an excellent review of the content in the game, which is more than I can usually say.) LANGUAGE: "B-tch", "Holy cr-p", "D-mmit", "What the H-ll?" etc., plus two censored expletives after you beat the last level (Brian yells, "Yeah! In your f-cking face, f-ck wad!" from the Family Guy episode "Petarded", but the subtitle just says, "In your face!", and the f-words are bleeped out, just like on TV.) SEX: Quagmire mentions how one of Stewie's toys won't fit up his an-s, and there's some other sexual humor in the game, plus actual clips from the show which MIGHT be raunchy (I haven't unlocked them all yet; the ones I saw weren't TOO bad from what I remember, but expect anything you would expect from the show.) The other categories were already reviewed quite nicely above. Again, it's a really enjoyable game, especially if you enjoy the TV show.