Kid reviews for Headspace: Guided Meditation and Mindfulness

Practical meditation for adults and kids; hefty price.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCapital MAP March 23, 2018

Great App, Super Fun to Use!

This app is great. I only have the free version currently but I love it. It originally intrigued me from their extremely well done advertising. The user interface is one of the best that I have ever seen, and the use of the little cartoons make understanding the techniques very simple and fun. The meditations themselves have helped me a lot, i typically listen to one each morning before school and it gives me a sense of calm. Also it has helped with my anxiety, using the anxiety specific pack. The only problem I would say is the very high price, I’m sure that will deter many people from it, but personally I think it’s worth it. I definitely recommend this app, and will soon buy the full version.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAuxButtesChaumont August 18, 2018

Actually Works.

I downloaded this app to try and help manage my stress during Freshman year of High School. I was having trouble sleeping, and found myself getting angry for no reason all the time. I decided to give Headspace a try and I haven't looked back since. I was completely taken by surprise by how well it actually works to calm you down. It's super easy to use and only takes a few minutes; it has settings which allow you to decide how long you want your meditation sessions to be. The first 10 sessions are free, but then you have to pay for other meditation sessions if you want to continue more. I decided to stick with the standard pack, and it works perfectly fine for me. I started sleeping better and felt less stressed after only the third or fourth day. I highly reccommend this to people who are stressed during school.

Ease of Play