All member reviews for Infinity Blade II

Action-heavy sword game adds depth; still for older teens.

Learning

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpartan B12 April 14, 2012

Great game

Great game, not that violent at all. Great story, no blood or gore. Recommended for 10 and up. Keep up the good work Chair.
Kid, 12 years old February 5, 2014

Great Graphics

Good graphics, good gameplay, and good use of touch screen.
Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2013

infinity blade 2

its intense but there is no graphic stuff or blood and gore. it is fine for 10 and older.
Teen, 17 years old Written byflurrrrrrrrrrrp October 21, 2013

What do YOU think?

Good game, but the "hack, slash, kill" kind of message it gives isn't all that great. Your character learns terrible secrets about himself and seems unhappy about what he had done. main bad stuff- violent- bloodless violence, but with some strong final moves- head stabs, (no decapitation or amputation) chest stabs- some impaling... yeah. A female character named Isa wears some armor that fits around her breasts rather tightly, getting a bit... shapey... There's some consumerism involved, because you can buy in-game money to get stuff faster. A new thing called ClashMob needs facebook. Language is very mild- one use of "damnation." That might not even be considered a bad word, since it's mostly used religiously when folks say it. I could handle it when I was nine, but it was a little nasty here and there.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySonicfanx1 October 5, 2013

Over Exaggurated

You exaggerate the age requirement. I've seen bloodier games on the IOS. This game is great. It tests your reaction rate and skill, a magnificent sequel. The game is centered around sword-fighting, a slice to slash type of game. It also created a LARGE montage of other smaller games such as Blood and Glory, etc. Just make sure not to give your kid too much money to buy in-game money on the game since it's easier just to grind until Rebirth 20-30, then money making is cake.
Kid, 9 years old June 28, 2013

not for kids

extremely violent brutal endings opponent gets stabbed in the stomach giants get there feet cut then your character stabs his head. you slash and cut the whole point of the game is to collect money get better swords and kill the god king. In the start player uses the word hell but you shoud'nt worry. P.S this game is very realistic
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2013

T

This app is so awesome!! There is no blood or anything, but there is violence. The only reason I give this 9+, is because how dang frustrating it can be!! Also, people you fight are stabbed in the head, chest, mouth, etc., but remember there is no blood. Only cartoony looking slashes! I think that the fact CSM said it is for FIFTEEN year olds is incorrect for me. It is really fine. One other thing: people, especially females; you fight make disturbing grunting noises when you stab them. Just turn the volume down if you like. I really think you should get this app immediately! My best adventuring app!!
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2013

Awesome

Infinity blade is a really fun game and doesn't have blood and ect. In it, I think it has a good story too.
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2013

Good game

No blood, and is sometimes hard. Huge selections of weapons and armor and shields. Is really fun! Get this game! Downside, though. Much worse story than IB1.
Parent Written bywrgtyp June 30, 2012

Not as bad as it seems

Okay first off the violence you stabs slice cut and bludgeon monsters most humanoid there only blood on the environment in a couple of places but that's all the ending or finishing of the combat is where you attack the persone after there life bar is drained and the ending video shows you stabbing monsters in the face chest and back of the head I played it when it first came out so I beat it oh yah in one cut scene (yes cut scences) you get shot in the face with a arrow and so knowing your going to die put your hand into a hole which then kills you But after all that there is no blood so 12 might be a bit low but I could handle it so after all that it's a great game if you have any Idevice buy it just do NOW
Teen, 13 years old Written byDrayoc March 13, 2012

Incredible

A great and very well made game. There is absolutely no blood even though you would expect it in a swordfighting game. There are some finishing blows which can be pretty graphic, even though there's no blood or gore. It should ok for your 11 year olds. Excellent graphics and polished controls. Deffinently recommend.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 20, 2012

Great game for teens.

lots of brutal finishing moves are shown after a fight.